Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This is starting to happen more and more frequently. I try to do an order (any order, it could be moving an army unit, doing an attack, trying to construct or produce something) but nothing happens. The order doesn't seem to go-through. Sometimes reloading the webpage to exit and re-enter the game starts orders so they are working again, sometimes not. It's really starting to make the game unplayable it happens so often now. Anyone else experiencing this? Is this a known glitch/bug? I didn't see…

• I have some Rail oad guns I produced earlier and they are at level 1 research I finished researching level 2... it lets me produce level 2 in my cities now. But when I go to my already made level 1 railroad guns it's not giving me an option to promote them to level 2 ? ??

• New Railroad Gun

Rick Di Lorenzo - - Questions and Answers

Hey, I've researched level 2 railroad gun in a game.. but my existing level 1 railroad guns I already built.. It's not even giving me an option to upgrade them to level 2 like other units?? I can build new level 2 railroad guns..but how do I upgrade my existing level 1 railroad guns? Strange...never ran into a situation where it doesn't even given an option to upgrade an existing unit to a higher level that I've researched

• Quote from gusv: “Commandoes are probably the best fighting infantry unit you can get in 1.0- and I have lots of them by the middle of the game. Vorlon said in a previous thread: 'The idea behind commandos being only producible at your capital is designed so that you may only produce a limited number of them'. To give them the ability to be stealth would give them a tremendous advantage over other regular ground troops ... ” That's why my post mentions in 1.5 In 1.5 Commandos can be produced any…

• With commandos being "stealth" I thought I could move them into a nation without war being declared. But when I selected a commando and selected it to move into another nation I got the usual warning saying if I move it in, it means war will be declared? If commandos are stealth and an amored car or interceptor doesn't see it, why can't they move in without war being declared?