Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I recently began a new alliance game. It is filled up to 9/10, and my side is missing one person. I found someone willing to join, but he can’t see the game under the alliance tab, it also is not appearing in the new games tab when he types in the number. Any suggestions?

• Quote from Vonderboi: “Someone hit us up DOOMSDAY SQUADRON or on discord vonderboi#3262 we will play whatever whoever whenever ” Sounds great

• For me it was in a 100p world map. I was playing as South West Africa. I had captured all of South and central Africa, excluding Madagascar. I was then attacked by Libya, Algeria, and Madagascar, they controlled North Africa and parts of Europe. They successfully pushed me back until I only had my cores, Angola, and South Africa. Just when I was about to give up I sent a few convoys to attack their cores by sea, unfortunately for them they had neglected to build a navy. They were forced to pull …

• I chose victory points, as your economy doesn’t matter if you can’t capture land to win, nor does the number of troops you have unless you use those successfully to gather the victory points required to win.

• As far as I am aware, unit bonuses are shown on the stats page.

• I definitely like the idea of adding an economic section to doctrines as well, as it would make the game more realistic and increase the difference in playing style by doctrine.

• It may be better for the impregnable beachhead to only remain invulnerable for a certain number of days at the beginning of the game so as not to allow defeated players to continue pumping out more units, and to reduce the numerical and strategic advantage the aggressors would have.

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “The 10 player Road to War map is the standard map for alliance challenges in most cases. Typically a 5 vs 5 map with highly active players makes for a game lasting 8 to 12 days on average. ” The addition of highly active players makes the map much more enjoyable. It can be nice to have such a fast game as long as most of the players stay active.

• Quote from freezy: “By the way, I am curious: Did anyone of you already play a game with the new balancing, that was released mid of July? Only rounds after that date have the new balancing. I would like to hear some impressions on the changes, especially regarding the new stealth/scout units, morale based production time and the expansion factor. Also do you think there currently is still a unit in the game with is far too powerful for its price and unlock date, or far too weak? If so please al…

• Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from OfLittleOrNoConcern: “Quote from Admiral Spragg Lunis: “What's with Europe - Road to War? From what I can see, it's a pretty dead map with rare matches but I have never been in a game on that map. What's different about it from others? ” Pretty easy to win, high inactivity rate. Not the best map. It is good if you can’t get on often and don’t want to devote a ton of effort to a game. ” yeah but its not very fun ” I agree

• Quote from Admiral Spragg Lunis: “What's with Europe - Road to War? From what I can see, it's a pretty dead map with rare matches but I have never been in a game on that map. What's different about it from others? ” Pretty easy to win, high inactivity rate. Not the best map. It is good if you can’t get on often and don’t want to devote a ton of effort to a game.

• Quote from Little_Debbie: “Quote from GeneralAumSum: “Quote from Little_Debbie: “Quote from VorlonFCW: “We require players to be polite and civil on the forum. Any further insults will result in the closure of the discussion. ” Huh we are polite, we don't need you the polite police to come to the rescue come on grow up dude the internet isn't a safe space ” I think that was not polite (response) ” It's my kind of polite ” So... not polite?

• Weather

OfLittleOrNoConcern - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from qwertupo: “We should add weather so it can directly effect air, naval and ground forces. For example, some weather events can be fog, cloudy, rain and clear. ” This has been suggested before. While it would add more realism to the game, it would also make the mechanics much more complicated and more difficult to master. This could dissuade new players from continuing with the game.

• Quote from THE_FIT_BRITT: “I am the leader of the alliance 'THE_VICTORS'. We could be interested in a game with you. Out of interest how active is your alliance? Also what game preferences would you prefer? ” Our alliance is very active, we have completed 2 challenges recently, we are playing one, and have another scheduled. As for game preferences, 5-10 players per side, no gold, start when full. We can do 1.0 or 1.5.

• Quote from NOOB1433223: “bruh, all the points are faulty or completely incorrect @mods, pls take this thread down for trolling and misinformation ” I disagree. While my strategy is a bit different in early game than his is, all of his points seem accurate and the post could be especially useful to newer players.

• Free For All

OfLittleOrNoConcern - - News

Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from Nn gg: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “i think you shoud beallowed to pick a doctrine and then it gives you a random country with that doctrine ” I got south Argentina ” thats a really good country. i got mongolia ” Mongolia can do well with a bit of diplomacy. In one of my 1.5 games, Mongolia is on track to get a solo victory.

• Have you already captured a province that contained a naval base that could have been destroyed during the fight?

• Yes, above a certain level, they can be used to destroy surface ships. However, if the ship is moving, the rocket will almost certainly miss and do nothing. I would recommend using other ships instead.

• Quote from DoctorDR1: “I'm pretty sure countries only have different productions at the beginning in Historical maps. ” I don’t know about others, but in WaW 1.0 maps, the countries vary in their resource production.

• Quote from HSV-Forever: “Hey, my alliance Fear Us would be interested to challenge you guys. If you are interested send me a message with game details ingame. We are looking forward to see you on the battlefield soon! ” That sounds good, we are currently in the process of fighting another alliance, but I will be in touch soon.