Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “Quote from NexusDarkon: “Hello all CoW player, without an alliance of course. The 1st Peace Divisions is REQRUITING! If you are in need of an alliance and has good stats at least 1.0, rank +20, and of course active and experienced we aren't asking for much. We have more detailed expectations in our Call of War alliance description check it out! We also have an Alliance discord so if you would like to join it DM me in forums or in Call of War @sTaNKyKaRL. Join th…

• Quote from Karl von Krass: “@sTaNKyKaRL is totally not me.. he is tanky, not Karl ” yes, yes I am. I go by the name Tanky, Tank, and or Karma lol sorry @Karl Von Krass

• Hello all CoW player, without an alliance of course. The 1st Peace Divisions is REQRUITING! If you are in need of an alliance and has good stats at least 1.0, rank +20, and of course active and experienced we aren't asking for much. We have more detailed expectations in our Call of War alliance description check it out! We also have an Alliance discord so if you would like to join it DM me in forums or in Call of War @sTaNKyKaRL. Join the 1st Peace Division NOW ! -Peace cannot be kept by force; …

• Hello all CoW player, without an alliance of course. The 1st Peace Divisions is REQRUITING! If you are in need of an alliance and has good stats at least 1.0, rank +20, and of course active and experienced we aren't asking for much. We have more detailed expectations in our Call of War alliance description check it out! We also have an Alliance discord so if you would like to join it DM me in forums or in Call of War @sTaNKyKaRL. Join the 1st Peace Division NOW ! -Peace cannot be kept by force; …

• I am trying to recruiting fun and active members for my alliance. I can create games so that we can practice and lvl up I accept every one over Lvl 20 and will participate in alliance war. Can't wait to see new members and watch the Revolution alliance grow Don’t judge people by their records or their rank, but however their skill; and the kindness. Please reply below if u want to join. Must have Discord. If you'd like to join reply to this tread(will Reply.)