Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm playing WORLD AT WAR 100, #4265401 as S. Allied Condista Suddenly, after launching naval bombers from my aircraft carrier, I couldn't select those bombers any more. So I tried cycling through the units using left and right arrow keys until I found them. One was GC41. Then when I gave them an order, they started flying due east at high speed and without any range limit but with a very long range line. My naval bombers just went AWOL! forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/14935/ Happened ag…

• Hi I have noticed a number of players with names beginning with the word "user" then a 7 or 8 digit number and I am wondering who or what they are? Are they another kind of AI player? Are they Call of War staffers making up the numbers? Are they real humans who really can't think of a name? You can message them but they aren't very talkative by and large.

• I suspect that I may be seeing an example of one player playing 2 countries in the same game. My spies have revealed interesting, shall we say, "coincidences" about 2 countries in the one game at the same time. BOTH share intelligence with each other. BOTH have about 48 right of way agreements with the AI players. Are these two accounts from the same person CHEATING? It might be possible to use two different browser (or browser instances - normal and incognito, as they are called in Google Chrom…

• Our coalition gained a new member today adding enough points so that our coalition score exceeds the Coalition Victory total needed. We've won, arithmetically, BUT the game continues, the system doesn't seem to have noticed that we've won. Does it wait until the beginning of a new day before it will acknowledge our victory?

• I also agree that 3 actual days is too long, especially for speed games. Three actual days in a 6x speed game equals 18 game days, which is far too long. Why not make it 3-game days?

• In CoW 1.5, an enemy cruiser flotilla is taking no hit point damage from my battleships, like it is invulnerable to my fire. I know this because the enemy cruiser flotilla is anchored in the North Sea near Amsterdam, in a bay and my battleships are bombarding the cruiser flotilla across Den Helder. The cruiser flotilla is within range of my battleship guns but the cruisers can't return fire because my battleships are out of range of the cruisers guns. In this position of military advantage I sho…

• This seems to be new to CoW 1.5 where we are disallowed from agreeing right of way or share map agreements with friends in other coalitions. This is leading to unintended wars breaking out between friendly forces as they both attempt to take common enemy held provinces. It is also not nice being told that we can't agree such deals with friends in other coalitions. It is arrogant. It is speaking down to us, like we are only allowed to have a set number of friends in this world. I don't like it. I…

• New Features in CoW 1.5

Supreme Allied Condista - - News

I wish to complain about the new feature / bug in CoW 1.5 whereby players in different coalitions are not allowed to agree right of way / share map trades. This is leading to unintended wars breaking out between friendly forces as they both attempt to take common enemy held provinces. It is also not nice being told that we can't agree such deals with friends in other coalitions.

• Quote from Conquerer74: “Quote from Supreme Allied Condista: “Quote from VorlonFCW: “Damage to land units is intended to be zero for destroyers in cow 1.0. This is not a bug and will not be changed. ” It's not realistic and leads to absurd game play where you can have one artillery land unit in a long duel with a flotilla of 10 destroyers, the end result of which could well be that all 10 destroyers are sunk and the artillery unit doesn't lose a single hit point. ” Artillery have low stats again…

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Damage to land units is intended to be zero for destroyers in cow 1.0. This is not a bug and will not be changed. ” It's not realistic and leads to absurd game play where you can have one artillery land unit in a long duel with a flotilla of 10 destroyers, the end result of which could well be that all 10 destroyers are sunk and the artillery unit doesn't lose a single hit point.

• The CoW destroyers go through the motions of fighting land units on the coast - likes of artillery units - but destroyers don't do any actual hit point damage to land units. This is in contrast to cruisers and battleships which do do damage to land units they are fighting. The information boxes for destroyers accessible via the research tree show NO attacking strength versus land infantry and armour - again in contrast to the information boxes for cruisers and battleships which do. In reality, d…