Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from BMfox: “Those two alliances have used gold and one alliance was cunning the other team into not using HC to get the advantage. Both alliances should be disqualified. If not then your tournement has lost all credibility. ” I would like to point out that at the time none of the players I was having in the tournament had HC. Wile 3 of the other team did. I had to put in a sub who had it and another player of mine bought it and I didn't know. My intention wasn't to gain an advantage but t…

• nvm found it. Apparently you can force your phone into desktop mode

• im the leader of till Valhalla and we are looking for an AvA. If anyone is looking for a fight contact me under the same name.

• do you have an image or play through of how to find the setting where you can change the number of players in an alliance challenge. I am on mobile and my alliance member with pc dosent know how to change that and isnt willing to do the leg work to find out.

• that would be interesting. Making night rades with plans harder or making commandos stronger. Also smaller stacks are a bit stronger then larger ones at night. I always liked the idea of weather. Limiting Arial movements and slowing land units. Idk about naval.

• also a moral booster could be a Chaplin. Same thing as a medic

• Quote from Agent47: “Medics are never gonna happen. Anything that heals units will never going to happen. Gold is the only way that allows healing except for the regeneration on day change and Bytro would be stupid to add another way which would diminish Gold sales for that particular Gold action. ” wile I know what you mean what if they were balanced in that they could be attacked and had no defence and had no attack. Plus if it increased moral q small margin. Also it could be made out to be ex…

• I think production time and resorses would beba way to balance this sence basic training for Marines is tye longest. Also no the allies shouldn't be the only Marines. All doctrine should have them. However I think the doctrine should be more detailed on unita for example allied infantry should be stronger then others (excluding Japan) sence allied especialy america infantry have dozens of stories of there dedication and heroism. Japan would have this too but because they were honorable and would…

• Now this game has alot of intresting parts that some can play for years and never understand them. But what if this game was even more specific and detailed. What if you could control each unit in a battle? What if you could accualy be the infantry on the ground fighting? This idea I've cobbled together is a 3 part based game where developers control their own third. For example: Byro would concentrate on the main full scale part, the part similar to Call of War. : Activistion or a similar compa…

• what about world historic. My coaltion is at 1900 points buy no win yet. The solo win is 1180. What do we need to win.

• or for a smaller game with less players left just check with the enemies allys method doctor said. Bettter then doing it to every player. Also dont count out who they are talking against. I've used that tactic to make people think otherwise.

• Now this game has alot of intresting parts that some can play for years and never understand them. But what if this game was even more specific and detailed. What if you could control each unit in a battle? What if you could accualy be the infantry on the ground fighting? This idea I've cobbled together is a 3 part based game where developers control their own third. For example: Byro would concentrate on the main full scale part, the part similar to Call of War. : Activistion or a similar compa…

• accualy I have a newer one that is a come back. So I was being attacked but my nabour I was focused on a far away objective so I was lightly defended. He walked through me. Buy his capitol was on the water (a lake) judt before he encircled the lake I had sent a light tank into the middle just in case. As he pummeled my defences I made that single tank go for his capitol. I took it. I figured I could pull a 3rd of his forces off of me. He pulled everything back but an armored car devision. I sent…

• wile it was not a come back it was a still a big win by consideration of odds. Me and another player had taken ove all of south America (regular world map) and a player that had taken all of Africa had made the decision to take us out. Wile we were highly ouy matched and the African player use alot of gold we held off for almost 2 weeks. Didnt even land. But after a provence of my allys revolted to the african player he emidutly produced 30+ units and later landed many more. We help off for anot…