Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aircraft carriers.

CommanderRex - - Questions and Answers

ok thanks!

• Aircraft carriers.

CommanderRex - - Questions and Answers

many have trouble getting airplanes on ships. But now I have found out the reason. The aircraft carrier can only carry two units of planes. Not 5 or ten. Just 2. But I will check more soon.

• The New Call of War

CommanderRex - - News

I have been playing for two months now and am already really good at the game. Though I think the rate of producing should be a little bit faster. I mean, I have to join more games to enjoy than wait for like one soldier to be produced. It is annoying. But I love how in most games, a reasonable amount of troops is already there. But replenishing those troops would be better. Also just to add, join my alliance! Tag is 69RIB! Join before it is to late! Only experienced players with the rank of cor…

• Join My Alliance!

CommanderRex - - Recruitment Centre

The 69th Regiment Irish Brigade is now recruiting new volunteers for the regiment. But only active players and players who fight to win! I want Players who don’t give up when all hope seems to be lost and fight to beat the enemy, no matter the cost but smartly. I would like experienced players of at least the the ranks corporals. Now join my alliance and sit on the throne of glory! If you think you are a good officer, email me at [email protected] and write an email about what would mak…