Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 146.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• using math and now many people and games are played it could be more or less but not much less since they are making a profit and hiring people

• i did NOT say bomb your own cities i said while attacking a city. I know you are learning english but do not talk down to those who are writing it and you misinterpret it.

• you know I said the same thing to you in another post and you ended up agreeing with me.

• Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I would really hate this. Everyone suggesting this only looks at themselves destroying their own building, but they never consider that their enemy could use it as well. Combined with the hefty damage already done to buildings when you take over a province, it would basically mean that you never conquer a building anymore, making all your conquered lands look like a waisteland. ” Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “It will add a sense of realism. ” I…

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from CITYOFGOD55: “I suppose more people care about demolishing a building then seeing this game turn into who has the bigger wallet..........sad really ” You think every single thread should be about gold then? Bytro's position is clear, they will not change anything unless their statistics show that their current business model doesn't work anymore. No matter how unfair it is, we can scream all day and it isn't going to change anything. Of course they don't car…

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from CITYOFGOD55: “I suppose more people care about demolishing a building then seeing this game turn into who has the bigger wallet..........sad really ” You think every single thread should be about gold then? Bytro's position is clear, they will not change anything unless their statistics show that their current business model doesn't work anymore. No matter how unfair it is, we can scream all day and it isn't going to change anything. Of course they don't car…

• Quote from Nostroma: “So they've lost two veteran players... Who cares, right? ” Yep. But then there are those who can explain anything to anyone knowing everything.

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “I did. That’s literally quoting you. Explain what you meant? ” What part do you wish explained?

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from A Eastman: “Also what incentive do they have for fixing the problems ????????????? They are still racking in over $10K per day I am sure and thinking it is over $30k and upwards. So NO incentive. ” Is that your personal estimate or do you have some basis for that? Just curious. ” What part are you in question of?

• Your opinion of course and why we lose and win and learn

• service record wiped

A Eastman - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from The Unknown Soldier: “Why has the issue with service record and rank not been addressed. I cannot join any 'decent' games due to my lvl122 status not being registered on my stats. When this game introduced commandoes (some years ago) most games went to hell, I believe it took several months to smooth out the issues, please don't tell me that this new and growing issue will take as long to remedy. ” The line of complaints starts way back there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>…

• lol

• So did I. Glad to have free time again

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “What did you smoke? Ukraine only became independent in the nineties. Ah maybe they were in medieval times, for a few decades... otherwise, always part, or at least heavily under the influence, of Russia. (for example - they were technically not part of Russia in Soviet times; both were "equal" republics under the USSR umbrella... wink, wink) ” I guess technicalities will eat you up. lol I guess you are smoking the same thing I am.

• strat and tac bomber take out that advantage. There are a lot of options to work the different munitions out there. I could have 3 to 4 artillery for every RR so in the end I can just surround you and take you out. you can fight only one direction and a low infantry i will exchange for a rr gun anytime by bringing in armored cars to race in and take it out.

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Scorched Earth Tactics. The Soviets, Chinese and Germans especially loved this one. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorch…lves%20and%20the%20allies. Quote from A Eastman: “Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “It will add a sense of realism. ” Yes, it would because this was used a lot when the French were retreating from the Germans I believe, correct me if I am wrong. ” Never heard about that on…

• Stupid remark and should reread what I said not what you think i said

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from A Eastman: “Quote from harb4u: “u.s. u.k. and allies pumped a whole hell of a lot of resources into russia including weapons/oil when russia was fighting off germany. if wasn't for that russia could possibly have been beat before weather kicked in. russia as the rest did not beat em by themselves ” Now that is the truth. I do not think they could have defeated Germany without our help. They were a backwards government and killed their most skilled workers …

• Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “It will add a sense of realism. ” Yes, it would because this was used a lot when the French were retreating from the Germans I believe, correct me if I am wrong. ” Never heard about that one either? I guess you could call the giant Soviet operation to move entire factories from European Russia to the Urals and beyond something like this, and the German were pretty good at it towar…

• Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Quote from BladeFisher: “I think you could do that in CoW a few years ago, in CoW original. ” Maybe, but not this version. ” The more versions they get the worse the bugs. Time to wipe the slate clean and start again which is why people were coming to play and now people are leaving like me due to nothing being fixed