Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Glitched browser

KhaybarKH - - Bug Reports and Issues

<p>I came to visit my games, read something on forum and do other stuff when sudenly my browser screen went totaly f#@!k up. It is not for the first time so i decided to ask you guys here.<br></p><p><br></p><p>jpeg.cz/obrazek/ed1J</p><p><br></p><p>jpeg.cz/obrazek/ed1O<span class="redactor-invisible-space"></span></p><p><br><span class="redactor-invisible-space"></span></p><p><span class="redactor-invisible-space">Sometimes when it seems to be ok, i can still witness some grafical bugs or letters…

• News reporting in game?

KhaybarKH - - Questions and Answers

<p>Yeah, i witnessed this many times too. It is interesting and sometimes fun when you see what people can devise. It is also cool if the article has picture, but this is only availible for members of high command.</p>

• <p><strong><u>Rules</u></strong><br></p><p></p><ol><li><strong>the use of GOLD is forbidden</strong> -&gt;(You need 5.000 Gold as enter fee or be a part of the High Command)&lt;-</li></ol><p><br></p><p>I'm sorry. I'm not going to pay for country selection. It's also somehow ridicilous force me to buy gold but only for purpose of entering the game which has rule "NO using of gold".</p>

• <p>I would be also glad to see selection back. Until now i play/ed games in USA, Oceania and asia. And it's really boring open new game and start as same nation like before or in same region. I want to try Europe, or South America. For me, It's not just about picking of nation i like it's also about place where i am. I dont want to use similiar way of playing in same region. </p><p>Also i'm not going to try every new 100players game. I dont need to have mess in game list.<br></p>

• <p>U're right. My bad. Anyway, i think there should be some information about infantry capabilities on see otherwise there will be another new-players getting wiped like me. And to be honest, this little issue can end up tragicaly if those 3 destroyers was your whole fleet and your land troops fights enemy abroad. </p>

• <p>Oh. Well then, there should be added some info about it otherwise it is total b*****t. How am i supossed to know this if there is no such information about military combat capabilities on water. Also, even if they have some bazookas it seems quite ridiculous. I doubt destroyers would aproach enemy convoy that close so infantry on them could use their weapons. Right?<br></p>

• <p>I managed to catch oponents convoy (17 units, most of them infantry. Rest are AA and anti-tank) with my destroyers. "piece of cake. They are done" i thought. But then i realised my fleet (3 destroyers) gets lot of damage. After two-three hours the convoy succesfully killed all my destroyers. What the hell? How could units on transport ships easily counter my attack? Also there wasnt any oponents bombers or anything else. Just my ships and his ships. Am i missing something or is this some kind…