Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Major forum inactivity

whowh - - General Discussions

How active is the discord? And is GrandEmpire on it still?

• @Carking the 6th you are also now running for prime minister. @Tolol_aja I have no clue who you are but saw that you were just active some imma summon you here.

• In the images above, you can see that Tibet unfrotunately isn't even in the top 24 most powerful countries, but we're punching well above our weight in the conflict with India. With raids deep into India tonight, the tide should change in Tibet's favour, shifting the war out of the mountains and into the Rajasthan Steppe forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/22252/ I didn't take pics during the bulk of today and missed India's deepest attacks. If you look at the overall image below, the provi…

• DAY 4: The Battle for the Mountains As Indian forces advanced, Tibet was split into two parts. In the East, Lhasa and Shigatse were beseiged by an onslaught of Indian troops. Meanwhile, the Western provinces of Gartok and Shazia were bombarded by Indian bombers and assaulted by no less than 6 AT guns. The Battle for Shigatse After the loss of Gerze, Tibet's main food province, the Dalai Lama's subjects were devestated. Tibetan food production was at -1/hr and all food was looted in the attack. T…

• Major forum inactivity

Yes, that's the most recent forum posts but they honestly have nothing to do with CoW. Open bar chatroom is just spam and forum memes is unrelated. And then of course there's the usual random threads

• Gracias! I'm going to volunteer you to run for Prime Minister now.

• I'm going to tag a bunch of people here to get some attention. Reply or to the thread so that you get notifications! Quote from Carking the 6th: “But it is weak and will die to India, China, Japan or USSR if any of them are active enough. Just too far from cities to build up a power base while too close to majors I’d say.z ” @Carking the 6th I would disagree. @Karl von Krass @Zaktty @RBoi200 @jefin b @BrutusTrump @GrandEmpire @Soviet onion republic @Chimere (no, I am not stealing your Yellow Per…

• Citizens of Tibet! In the wake of the war with India, the Dalai Lama sees a need to divide the powers of the Government. They have declared an election for Prime Minister. The Prime Minister will be responsible for all domestic affairs, including but not limited to: distribution of resources; construction of infrastructure and industrial complexes; management of temples, and collection of taxes. If you wish to run for prime minister, respond to this thread (I have a feeling it will just be Claud…

• Uh sure. We might have one response but here it goes.

• Major forum inactivity

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/22240/ I think that this can pretty much summarize the forum.

• Does anyone know how to add larger images? Whenever I try to pop in anything bigger than a unit pip it gets bounced with a 'too large' error. That's why I've not got many maps. Btw forgot to mention that this is now Tibet's army: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/22239/

• forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/22229/ After brief proding, the Persian Shah proved to be alive and well. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/22230/forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/22231/forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/22232/forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/22233/ He even agreed to help Tibet defend against the Indian hordes, mobilising several tank regiments (although they haven't attacked yet). forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/22234/ Also, China u…

• Day 3: War with India As mentioned yesterday, Indian forces had approached Nepal and Bhutan. Tibetan troops entered Kathmandu, however soon RoW was revoked and war declared. The Tibetan forces liberated Nepal, but soon India attacked. (Sorry, I don't have any footage because this happened overnight) The treacherous Indian forces surprise attacked the Heroic 1st Militia Regiment, killing 382 Tibetan soldiers. An outrage! Naturally, the Dalai Lama thought the Indian attack was accidental. Surely I…

• Major forum inactivity

Why don't you follow this thread: ཞི་བདེ།! A Tibet HWW Playthrough. There might be some life there

• Day 2: On day two, the Dalai Lama continued the quest of modernizing tibet's industry and military. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/22212/ The Tibetan army now totals 16 units, having produced six artillery over the day with 3 more infantry coming. Infantry is now researched to level 4 with level 3 artillery around the corner. Economically, the daily herald declared Tibet as the 18th largest economy. The Dalai Lama was pleaseantly suprised, however, upon discovering that Tibet's industr…

• On a whim I joined a Tibet game, having not played in a solid year. I expected Tibet to be puny, but not this puny. The soon to be glorious nation starts with 7 lvl 2 reservists, 2 aged field guns, and 1 lvl 1 infantry. The new Dalai Lama has issued orders for modernization of all military forces! First, Proper guns will be researched, followed by modern infantry. In the morning, the militia will be advanced to make the most of what Tibet has. [attach=22203][/attach] [attach=22198][/attach][atta…

• Coalition limitations

whowh - - Suggestions / Criticism

Well one of the motivations for joining a HWW game as a good country is to, uh, win. So stopping players from taking aactions that would make them win easier is kind of pointless. if you don't being steamrolled by superpowers in HWW (which is understandable), you don't have to play that map

• Forum Members Game

Spain?

• Statistically, the optimum stack is 10 of each. So 10 SpArty, 10 SPAA, 10 SpRocketArty, 10 mech inf and 10 TD. That covers attacking infantry and armor plus defending against armor and infantry. I also throw in a couple mot. infantry as scouts due to their extra view range and scout bonus.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

whowh - - Off Topic

Як беларус магу пацвердзіць