Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The New Call of War

Amova - - News

You make version 1 available to new players, and ask them for their opinion, you have no target market, you want to produce a product, then tell us to play, you see what we want, then produce for us

• The New Call of War

Amova - - News

You have started the policy of making money playing the game, something that the fans of free games hate very much, you have accelerated the production of forces and reduced the time, or we have to be in the game all day and reproduce every two hours Click or we have to buy your packages and put the forces in the production list

• The New Call of War

Amova - - News

You are cutting down fruit trees, and you want to replace them with a tree that is not clear how popular it is, you have started a risky business, I am very sad today, the first time I found this game really I got the urge to play World War II online, but you are deleting version one, do not think you are just deleting version one of the game, know that version one fans are going to play by force or leave the game in despair

• The New Call of War

Amova - - News

You are building a game that you like, I personally am against putting the doctrine in the game and if one day you are going to add a commander to the game, I will delete the game quickly, we are the game commander and we have our strengths and weaknesses We create, you should not put the doctrine into play, and we are the ones who think about strengthening the infrastructure economically or thinking about buying oil because Germany does not have steel naturally or similar examples, I am strongl…

• The New Call of War

Amova - - News

Benefits of version one game to be created in version two as well. 1. Existence of a nuclear reactor (it could make the player feel good and make access to nuclear technology enjoyable) 2- Composition of structures for power generation 3- Different resources of countries and the need to import and export and strengthen infrastructure 4- Ability to build a factory in normal lands and use it for production 5. Time-consuming production of forces (unfortunately you hastened the production friends, t…

• The New Call of War

Amova - - News

Benefits of version one game to be created in version two as well. 1. Existence of a nuclear reactor (it could make the player feel good and make access to nuclear technology enjoyable) 2- Composition of structures for power generation 3- Different resources of countries and the need to import and export and strengthen infrastructure 4- Ability to build a factory in normal lands and use it for production 5. Time-consuming production of forces (unfortunately you hastened the production friends, t…

• The New Call of War

Amova - - News

In the new game, the use of forces is complicated and as before, the opposition of the forces with each other is not obvious.I really like this but it should not be overly complicated،You put the game on the level of a world war where all countries existed and that was great, but you have to consider a strength or more days of peace for small countries, otherwise small countries have no point. Do not have

• The New Call of War

Amova - - News

In the new game you have to act realistically to distribute resources, for example the Soviet Union and the Nazi element needed each other in World War II because the Soviet Union needed steel.

• The New Call of War

Amova - - News

Enter the nuclear reactor building in the new game and separate it from the secret building, instead reducing the cost of nuclear research slightly

• The New Call of War

Amova - - News

Unfortunately, in the new game, economic discussion is not considered at all and all countries have the same natural resources, and the need for a global export and import market is ignored in the game.