Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Early Game AI

Turbosgaming - - Suggestions / Criticism

I started up a 4x speed game. I instantly opened up my research tree and couldn't do anything. That AI had built 4 fortifications and a factory instantly. I can't do anything and almost have to quit the game. It's so dumb. What's the point of fortifications as Caribbean if nobody will really attack me until like day 4.

• I have a question about players going inactive. In a current game I am playing two of my allies went inactive mid-day and I don't know why. What are some possibilities that could have happened? I have seen something like this once before where a player got banned day 1, but I don't think that happened to them.

• Unit slingshot

Turbosgaming - - Bug Reports and Issues

Just joined a 4x game and my units randomly will appear to move back and forth on the map. This is not affecting the game, but it is annoying when trying to check the stats of a unit and how long the units will take to move

• The New Call of War

Turbosgaming - - News

As a person who has been playing call of war on and off for over two years now I feel as though the slow transition is what must come, the mode is the same for me as it has been. Some people do not like this shift as the 1.5 mode needs some economy work done as everyone has everything and everyone is at the same point, it needs to be a bit more realistic before leaving 1 behind. If keeping both modes up is hurting the team do as you must, but before you completely leave the OG version behind, wo…