Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 187.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The game was started 43 days ago. I played for the first 2 weeks, went afk, and joined today. My Allies back then we're Soviets, Italy, uk, Sweden. I had already killed france and Spain. Today, I logged in. Everyone was my enemy. Italians, Brits, soviets, Sweden, US, Canada, British Egypt ( which was the greatest power somehow and had taken whole Africa and Persia/turkey with 550 vps) I had researched nuclear bombers Lvl 3. But hadn't produced any till now. I now have built 3 nuclear bombers on …

• I wanted to start a game as Germany, but I couldn't get it. I joined as Soviets and allied to Germans and Italians in an alternate historic scenario. Some guys wanted to have a roleplay historic- of whome one was Netherlands, as I told that in real history, Netherlands was dead soon by Nazi Germany, he voted for alternate history. I made some rules-- Dictatorships vs Imperialists vs Nationalist+Democrats+republics. I made some puppet states like Romania and Tibet. I am heading east towards Manch…

• I don't betray people who I agreed at peace. Even if I betray, I do it so cleanly that he attacks me first and thus the other men favour me thinking he betrayed me.

• Quote from Karl von Krass: “remind me not to ally with you... wait. ” xD I wouldn't have betrayed him if I played alone... But I had my alliance members with me too.

• I recently betrayed a guy. This guy was lvl 120 and had kd around 2 so, I had to.

• Not anymore ig...

• I am not a gentleman. I don't betray without cause. I do it to win solo. If there are only 2 players left, I eventually betray him. Often I am one of the most popular nation and I kill dreaded dudes finely.

• U might add some description... To attract more players.

• Paratroopers are a very useful unit in the game. Especially on the first offensive run. If researched early, paratroopers can help you get through enemy lines without touching it's defense. I also use it for destroying enemy economy. Paratroopers are real bad for defense and noobies who use it as infantry regiments, stop! Paratroopers are flying troops and should be used like that. Lets start the guide... If you attack a country through a naval route, it is a bad choice to send paras before maki…

• Keeping militia in mountain is literally the best thing to do. Especially while defending Comintern. I was Soviet Union in Historic WWII and for first 3 days, I made Lvl 3 militia. Placed it in mountains all over eastern Europe (I had right of way through Yugo, Poland, Romania) I stopped collective German/Italian invasion and at last crushed their forces. I had some anti tanks too. Militia is just underestimated. It is very powerful. Put it in Switzerland and it can stop french/German/Italian.

• the EDF DEUTSCHES KAISERREICH has begun it's Empire. This chain of alliances has 4 branches till now "EDF Grobedeutsches Reich", "EDF Reichkommissariat Frankriech", "EDF Reichkommissariat Nordatlantik"(Azisbers') , EDF Reichkommissariat Ostland. Applications to EDF Grobedeutsches Reich and EDF Reichkommissariat Frankreich will not be easily accepted and it requires certain assets like level, k/d ratio. Applications to EDF Reichkommissariat Ostland and Nordatlantik will be accepted without much f…

• The 3rd alliance if the EDF Deutsches Kaiserreich chain of alliances, Azisbers by its former name, is now open for recruitment. Conditions to join EDF Reichkommissariat Nordatlantik is- - Level 35 or above - K/D ratio greater than 0.60 - Usage of discord. PM me for discord link.

• Hey idk if I am also ruining your post idk.

• Quote from Anduin_50: “Still recruiting? just joined the forums and looking for a decent alliance - A level 79 with 2.80kd and 6 coa wins. ” that's very good statistics. Within a week or two, we can shift u to the main alliance, ranked 190 or make u officer in the current alliances (EDF Reichkommissariat Nordatlantik or EDF Reichkommissariat Ostland)

• We are a chain of alliance under the tag EDF and EDF Grobedeutsches Reich as central alliance. U may be recruited to EDF Reichkommissariat Ostland, the newly formed alliance or EDF Reichkommissariat Nordatlantik, the renamed alliance of Azisbers. The discord link I shared is same...

• Nuclear radiation

YourGaurdian - - Questions and Answers

If I stand under place hit by nuclear bombers, do I lose health?

• I'm making a pm group.

• Day 4&5. This day was quite good for me. I killed Italian troops in Germany, took all his cities except venice. I had weak forces and no navy, so my troops fell dead. Italy lost all cities in start but at day change, he recaptured milan and Genoa. I took central Italy including rome and Naples. I placed 16 Lvl 3 militia units in northern Italy and made Lvl 2 bunkers. Poland, Yugoslavia went afk. I joined coalition with Romania and Spain. I will leave that coalition once I place some army on Fren…

• A new game type, which is reserved for the best players, i.e., LVL 150, or something like that... This maybe a classic game as we play sometimes in chess. A spectator option should also be added so that we can see what's actually happening. We can be given a special defined area to see and which is invisible to the players... So there is no cheating. This will be a fun event for both, the players and the spectators.

• Quote from Anduin_50: “oooh i'm also interested, been looking for awhile and just cant get any active alliance out there. Been playing for 2 years on and off between games ” hey. We just need a discord account and some more formal stats. We are currently open for our fourth alliance. So, I will send a convo message.