Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hmm, to be fair, I've never really faced off against a "good" comitern player for the most part so that's on me. After looking at the production cost being cut along with the lower upkeep, I don't really understand how you can make so many units. To my understanding, allies has an actual production speed increase vs comintern.

• I typically play 100p, 22 p (EU + Africa), and 50p Pacific quite often and as an experienced player on 1.5, I think that Comintern is an awkward and wanting doctrine that needs to be reworked/buffed. Allies - Late | Pan-Asian - Early | Axis - Early | Comintern - Late? I understand that the whole dynamic is that Allies are best late game and Axis are best early, but Comintern feels really weak and out of place. Having played both 1.0 and 1.5, in the former, unit upkeep was a huge problem. It was …

• I'd be interested as I have discord and am pretty active, experienced, and a good player. What do your stats look like? (Level, KDA ratio + units killed and casualties, ranks, etc.)

• I suppose if you had spies report on the units location, and they revealed a stealth units location, I suppose it could work somewhat like your units know the general location, but they are hidden with cameoflaudge or stealth, so bombing them with planes/artillery would be somewhat infeasible since you don't even know what direction or area they're in. That's what I think of it. I feel like it's a decent way to balance them because imagine you had a 10 stack commando unit so sneak up on your ene…

• Letting the enemy come to you isn't always a good idea. It really depends on your strategy. I personally like to spam light tanks and rely heavily on aircraft. It's a high-risk, high-reward strategy. If you use offensive units like these, it's best to always attack and force your enemy back. In fact, I'd even argue that attacking is better since huge maps and games like 100p are really competitive sometimes and a huge factor of winning is not only skill, but whoever has more land has a bigger ec…

• What? What about Dutch East Indies?

• You are right, Japan is 100% much stronger than Italy and a "better" pick. However, I find that Japan is much more worse due to these reasons: *Navy isn't useful at some stages, when your invading China and other nations you can bomb their coast and prevent them from attacking you which is a huge advantage (aka you can lose everything but the mainland), but keep in mind landlocked nations going in further, you can't use your ships so they lose their use to an extent. *Since your navy is so stron…

• Hello all, this guide is for beginners who have started the game and are wanting to play lv. 1 - 20. This is only for classical of course, instead of the new 1.5 version which is more noob friendly. We will talk about what maps are the best, what nations are the best in those maps, and what you should generally do along with explanations for why we do these things. *What Maps are the Best for a Beginner?* I personally recommend Historic 1939 & Europe 22 player which are good maps for beginners t…