Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 362.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Release Notes - 2024-05-14

Suna232 - - News

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “I'm doing HT Spam ” Attack bombers be like

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Like others already mentions, the infantry slows it down. So replace it with mot infantry. ” Or remove it entirely and don’t add anything

• You are pairing two fast units with slow infantry,I don't like that at all. I use light tanks only with pan Asia but with every doctrine they are good! I will have some spa or rrg main stack and light tanks/ACs running around grabbing land and spotting enemies for air force and main stack to attack.

• Release Notes - 2024-05-14

Suna232 - - News

Tank destroyers go wroom,most definitely best buddies,td and spa will be even bigger bullies now

• Quote from SLimbad: “So, I'm now in a new game and there's something definately up with this. I'm commintern with an allied enemy who had a 7 stack of mixed attack and tactical aircraft refueling. My 8 lvl2 fighters were patroling above the enemy airfield. When I checked their stats, it said 0.5 for def but when my 15 minute counter went to 0, there was zero damage!!!! WTAF. ” Refueling aircrafts are seen as unarmoured class not aircraft that is why it is best to attack refueling with tacticals,…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Suna232 - - Off Topic

It is day 18,not early in game where gold can make drastic difference. Even after golding up I still have much greater army then his and his composition is garbage.I would win 100%. But I don’t want to ruin my k/d ratings when I don’t have to Quote from Carking the 6th: “Stab the bastard in the back the second you have the chance! Doesn’t even matter if you lose! He must suffer and have his ego blows ”

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Suna232 - - Off Topic

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Did he actually betray you? ” First picture happened after second one first I thought he was bluffing but he spawned forts an 100 units then I managed to befriend him lol.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Suna232 - - Off Topic

• Victory Gold

Suna232 - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Nostroma: “I think that needs to be changed.... Not right that someone can start, join a coalition, then log out for 14 days....then log back in when his buddies tell him to in order to grab the gold. ” Real question being,why is he still alive and have land if one was inactive for such long time. Only where this can raise real issue is in HWW map and that map is rubbish on its own.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Suna232 - - Off Topic

ultimate hellcat

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Suna232 - - Off Topic

Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “I played IO1919 before. I love my flamethrowers but it seems they've been removed a whole ago. ” Yes, they used to be when the game was called Tesla War / Supremacy 1: The Great War ” first Bytro game I played :')

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Suna232 - - Off Topic

Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “You're right, you're damn right, you're a blood brother now, you're from the nineteen, is there a 19 club here? It's time to open it. ” I don’t think there is but it should haha!! To the 19s

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Suna232 - - Off Topic

and always remember,carrying is caring… Or at least that is how I remember the phrase

• Quote from whowh: “I'm going to tag a bunch of people here to get some attention. Reply or to the thread so that you get notifications! Quote from Carking the 6th: “But it is weak and will die to India, China, Japan or USSR if any of them are active enough. Just too far from cities to build up a power base while too close to majors I’d say.z ” @Carking the 6th I would disagree.@Karl von Krass @Zaktty @RBoi200 @jefin b @BrutusTrump @GrandEmpire @Soviet onion republic @Chimere (no, I am not steali…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Suna232 - - Off Topic

Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “Quote from Suna232: “Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll dilute the topic. ” Us ,fine CoW gentlemen , shall not be mixed with those CoN savages!However our fellow Supremacy 1914 enjoyers are warmly welcomed. ” And how will you greet the Iron Order 1919? The Iron lands of the world Bytro Labs. ” I am saying this in the name of all gentle…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Suna232 - - Off Topic

Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll dilute the topic. ” Us ,fine CoW gentlemen , shall not be mixed with those CoN savages! However our fellow Supremacy 1914 enjoyers are warmly welcomed.

• Victory Gold

He will recive gold as he finished the game not AI

• LEARNING

Quote from Ash Ketchum: “Hi, I am new to the game. Is there any helpful guides or lessons I can use to help me get better? ” I would also suggest checking out BMfox on youtube

• Cores/ Formables

Suna232 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from -Xx_Ice_xX-: “It really annoys me when in 1939 historical world war, when Japan starts with Chinese territories (Shanghai, Beijing) and in a game where China reconquers them, they don't gain cores on it. Like historically, these have been the central cultural hubs of Chinese history, it would make sense for them to be cores. Same goes for Nationalist China invading Commie China and not gaining cores. Also, I personally think it would be fun to have the ability to form historical/ theo…

• Coalition limitations

Suna232 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Ignatio Oddball: “I suggest that the 'historical' maps come with either a fixed or an optional ban on super power coalitions. I just had a game where 3 'friends' joined up as USSR, Germany and USA and instantly joined into coalition. Each of these countries in the historical world map are already OPed to the extreme (at least USA and USSR) and this coalition killed any realistic chance that a throw-together opposition could stop them. Even if ppl would cooperate (which ofc was not the…