Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 369.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Suna232 - - Off Topic

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from Suna232: “Quote from croatian kid: “hi ” Are you Algeria in forum game? ” I think so. ” Poor thing

• Quote from Nobodyx2: “Quote from Suna232: “Quote from Nobodyx2: “that atleast makes some sense, why'd you make so much of armored units without even a single unarmored? atleast give potential attack bombers some difficulty in destroying u lol ” When doing such layout my stack is ~1700hp with north of a hundred AA defence,and if on hills over 200.Medium armoured units aren't as weak to attack bombers as heavy ones are and as my stacks go 30 medium / 10 heavy armoured units you are looking at 75%/…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Suna232 - - Off Topic

Quote from croatian kid: “hi ” Are you Algeria in forum game?

• Quote from Nobodyx2: “that atleast makes some sense, why'd you make so much of armored units without even a single unarmored? atleast give potential attack bombers some difficulty in destroying u lol ” When doing such layout my stack is ~1700hp with north of a hundred AA defence,and if on hills over 200. Medium armoured units aren't as weak to attack bombers as heavy ones are and as my stacks go 30 medium / 10 heavy armoured units you are looking at 75%/25% damage distribution First aircraft I a…

• Quote from Nobodyx2: “Quote from Suna232: “Quote from -BLOOP-: “Would 5 mech inf + 5 td be a good general stack? ” Adding mech inf in mix with highly defensive unit like TD is only doable if making 10/10 stacks.And what you going to do defend the whole game? Armoured car, available earlier then mech inf and doesn't eat your food away, doesn't require separate production building etc etc. And even that doesn't cut it if you don't use spa with the stack. Armoured car,sp artillery and tank destroye…

• Forum Members Game

Suna232 - - General Discussions

Any rules or is it just fighting game

• Quote from -BLOOP-: “Would 5 mech inf + 5 td be a good general stack? ” Adding mech inf in mix with highly defensive unit like TD is only doable if making 10/10 stacks. And what you going to do defend the whole game? Armoured car, available earlier then mech inf and doesn't eat your food away, doesn't require separate production building etc etc. And even that doesn't cut it if you don't use spa with the stack. Armoured car,sp artillery and tank destroyer is only correct way. You can add spaa to…

• Release Notes - 2024-05-14

Suna232 - - News

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “I'm doing HT Spam ” Attack bombers be like

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Like others already mentions, the infantry slows it down. So replace it with mot infantry. ” Or remove it entirely and don’t add anything

• You are pairing two fast units with slow infantry,I don't like that at all. I use light tanks only with pan Asia but with every doctrine they are good! I will have some spa or rrg main stack and light tanks/ACs running around grabbing land and spotting enemies for air force and main stack to attack.

• Release Notes - 2024-05-14

Suna232 - - News

Tank destroyers go wroom,most definitely best buddies,td and spa will be even bigger bullies now

• Quote from SLimbad: “So, I'm now in a new game and there's something definately up with this. I'm commintern with an allied enemy who had a 7 stack of mixed attack and tactical aircraft refueling. My 8 lvl2 fighters were patroling above the enemy airfield. When I checked their stats, it said 0.5 for def but when my 15 minute counter went to 0, there was zero damage!!!! WTAF. ” Refueling aircrafts are seen as unarmoured class not aircraft that is why it is best to attack refueling with tacticals,…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Suna232 - - Off Topic

It is day 18,not early in game where gold can make drastic difference. Even after golding up I still have much greater army then his and his composition is garbage.I would win 100%. But I don’t want to ruin my k/d ratings when I don’t have to Quote from Carking the 6th: “Stab the bastard in the back the second you have the chance! Doesn’t even matter if you lose! He must suffer and have his ego blows ”

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Suna232 - - Off Topic

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Did he actually betray you? ” First picture happened after second one first I thought he was bluffing but he spawned forts an 100 units then I managed to befriend him lol.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Suna232 - - Off Topic

• Victory Gold

Suna232 - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Nostroma: “I think that needs to be changed.... Not right that someone can start, join a coalition, then log out for 14 days....then log back in when his buddies tell him to in order to grab the gold. ” Real question being,why is he still alive and have land if one was inactive for such long time. Only where this can raise real issue is in HWW map and that map is rubbish on its own.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Suna232 - - Off Topic

ultimate hellcat

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Suna232 - - Off Topic

Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “I played IO1919 before. I love my flamethrowers but it seems they've been removed a whole ago. ” Yes, they used to be when the game was called Tesla War / Supremacy 1: The Great War ” first Bytro game I played :')

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Suna232 - - Off Topic

Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “You're right, you're damn right, you're a blood brother now, you're from the nineteen, is there a 19 club here? It's time to open it. ” I don’t think there is but it should haha!! To the 19s

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Suna232 - - Off Topic

and always remember,carrying is caring… Or at least that is how I remember the phrase