Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Disbanding of units

Fuzzy Nuts - - Suggestions / Criticism

as in real life, when a unit has suffered to heavy of a loss, the unit is disbanded, and/or parts of that unit are absorbed into a new unit. in the case of disbanding, some of the resources left over could go back into the bank to be used later. Units that are at 100% but no longer needed could be disbanded for 70% of initial cost.

• sorry, I meant the flags when sending messages. I would also like to join higher level games. I cannot, I haven't been able to. and if we can't complain about it here, where is the forum to complain about it? Do we take any other service in our lives constantly telling us that they are "working on it?" If your car keeps having the same problem, do you accept your mechanic constantly telling you that they are "working on it", and just a few more weeks, and it shouldn't happen again?

• haven't we already done that? bugs appear to be happening more often, and in different areas. now we also have problems with something so simple as markers letting you know whom it is you are talking to.

• hey now, will you look at that, the levels and ranks have been dropped back yet again. can we figure out why this is happening, and get some people on it. maybe some new people because the old team isn't doing their job.

• rANKINGS

Fuzzy Nuts - - Questions and Answers

in one game I am level 175, in another I am level 2. in the system I am showing level 2 so I cannot create a new game. this is getting worse than a hand full of sand in the shorts.

• rANKINGS

funny you should end like that, as the sun is currently rising,.

• depends on where you are fighting. But at least one higher level Artillery, One higher level anti-tank, one or two infantry, and then fill the rest with armor.

• rANKINGS

not to beat a dead horse, but I have heard this before, and it keeps happening.

• unable to get a game

Fuzzy Nuts - - Bug Reports and Issues

it is getting tiresome to say the least. on any given day, I don't know if I have two stars or one stripe. And picking on the newbies just doesn't seem fair at this point.

• rANKINGS

So here we are again. in some games I have my true ranking, in others I am level 2. So I figure I would check the world rankings, and what do I find? I am listed as level 2. I would love to join new games, but I can't because I am ranked level 2. So, another question to go with that ranking. If I just so happen to win some of these games, do I get the points at level 175 or level 2? And, can we please get this issue fixed.

• repair stations and hospitals would work with a revamped concept of logistics.

• When you figure out that another player is going to be away from the game. It is easy to move artillery into the area and bombard them into nothingness. Allow ground units the ability to attack when they are not being directly controlled. that way, I don't just build 10 cannons and attack while you are sleeping or working.

• Resetting of Rank

hey look at that, got my stars back, oops wait, no back to recruit again.

• Logistics

it needs to be brought back. building up a supply of resources is/was worthless if you could not get it to the units that needed it. no roads, no transporting. no ports, no transporting. Hell, even today, what is the first thing attacked. Power stations, bridges, rail lines. etc.....

• Logistics

As we all know, Logistics win wars. WWII is a prime example. The war was won by the allies because of the logistical ability of the United States. That being said. What good is a factory if the goods produced cannot reach their destination. Bring back roads and ports being vital to production. Air ports not as much as not much air was used for logistical purposes.

• New Game concept

How about starting a game where 100+ people can play, BUT, at the start of the game you only own 1 industrial center, and you have to expand from there. Now you would have to decide which resources to go after and in which order. It would be a slower game to start, but separate the players quickly.

• New Game concept

How about starting a game where 100+ people can play, BUT, at the start of the game you only own 1 industrial center, and you have to expand from there. Now you would have to decide which resources to go after and in which order. It would be a slower game to start, but separate the players quickly.

• Frankism. I know how you feel. I was a Major General, then a private, then a Major General again, and now a Private again. Sometimes it keeps my stats, other times it won't. and now I cannot join games I want to because there is a rank requrement. Fuzzy

• Resetting of Rank

I have repeatedly been knocked back to Recruit. Thus, I cannot join most games. I have reset the computer numerous times. The issue keeps coming back. I worked long and hard to get my stars. any idea about fixing the issue?

• roads

Fuzzy Nuts - - General Discussions

Roads used to help with production. Is that still the case?