Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• #RestoreCANVAS

charly160 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Can some one answer me question? How I can enter to the game. Is because The new version has a bug that I can´t see the map when I reduce the graphics or put in mobile graphics and when there are high graphics I only see loading game. I have talk to the support and I did all the wiki says but i can´t enter. Please help me

• Release Notes - 2021-03-29

charly160 - - News

Quote from freezy: “Hey guys, I understand your frustration and I cherish that you are so invested in the game and want to shape it's future. On this particular topic though there is no other outcome possible and no turning back. So I repeat once more: There is no chance that Canvas is coming back, I'm sorry. My previous post in this thread contains more details. Please use your energy in providing us with feedback and examples on how we can improve the WebGL version, because this has a much hig…

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from Tribunate: “Quote from Ifanwhen: “Quote from Tribunate: “If you have critical feedback on how to improve the game please provide it. Cussing, berating, insulting or otherwise begin negative isn't going to resolve anything. #RestoreCanvas comments will not resolve anything either. Please place specifics on what can be improved. Work to be better than this! Communication and cooperation are the most efficient ways to resolve issues in the game (this also applies to real life) ” I would …

• #RestoreCANVAS

If you don’t bring canvas me and so people will stop playing this game And will give them bad comments

charly160 - - News

The moderators lie me I have sent a message that I couldn’t enter and they told me that now I can enter but I tried and I couldn’t. However the moderators answered me 4 days and the wiki says that is only 3 days. Bad service don’t lie to the people #RestoreCanvas #Wearetheresistence

charly160 - - News

You need to listen to us, The public is so smart and if you don’t make them happy with your product they won’t want you. Please give us back Canvas

charly160 - - News

Please hear us We are going to lose all of our progress in the games. Not only for me listen to the people how Could enter they say they can’t so good their armies. If you don’t listen to us the game will start losing people how wants to play Operators doesn’t give us hopes they only say that publish that mistakes. If you want to be agreed with you listen to us, is everybody or anyone. #we are the resistence #restorcecanvas #Callofwarforever #Charlyforpresident :v

• #RestoreCANVAS

Yes, Bytroc you are saying tell us your opinions but you don´t hear them. Pathetic #RestoreCanvas #Somos la resistencia

• #CALL OF WAR DON´T LISTEN TO US

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from Ifanwhen: “Quote from Tribunate: “If you have critical feedback on how to improve the game please provide it. Cussing, berating, insulting or otherwise begin negative isn't going to resolve anything. #RestoreCanvas comments will not resolve anything either. Please place specifics on what can be improved. Work to be better than this! Communication and cooperation are the most efficient ways to resolve issues in the game (this also applies to real life) ” I would like to provide the fol…

• #RestoreCANVAS

#RestoreCanvas

• #RestoreCANVAS

PC

• #RestoreCANVAS

#RestoreCanvas

• #RestoreCANVAS

I did that and I still not enter to the game.

• #RestoreCANVAS

However, a friend told me that the he could enter but the animation was so bad, he couldn´t move his army, it was slow that to move, my friend told me that i have lost 15 provinces and i was in first place #Restorecanvas

charly160 - - News

Yes please we cannot play that is injustice we have been telling you the problems and you don´t listen to us. You have a good concept but make you sure that the public like it. #Restorecanvas

• #RestoreCANVAS

This is the problem. With canvas I could enter to the game and with Web Lg I cannot enter. The other people has an advantage that they can attack and you cannot skip it. Some players (not me) had paid money for gold or any other thing so if they have canvas they cannot enter the gold will not have a value or the service that we bought. Please be open mind and listen to the minority that use canvas mod. #Restorecanvas

• #RestoreCANVAS

#RestoreCanvas #Unido el pueblo jamás será vencido. (translate to english if you don´t undertand) I like the game, is cool but the problem is that canvas makes better the animation. You have good potential so don´t change the formula.