Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 9 ) Coastal defenses: Is a big disadvantage for countries that have their main cities next to the sea, because enemy ships can sit next to them and start damaging the main buildings. I don't see why countries that live next to the sea have to be forced to recruit ships, and even then is not enough. Would be nice to be able to build coastal defenses, maybe have then have 50 range and when improved to higher levels reach 70 range to defend against enemy ships. To balance, they could only be allowe…

• Infantry doesn't have attack damage to planes, they have defensive damage to planes. You know what i mean.

• Quote from Tribunate: “1) We already get a 15% health increase at the end of each day's turn and it makes it realistic. I've said this in other posts = most units throughout WW2 would have had a miraculous recovery if they were able to recover 15% health even at the end of a month! during the war. 2) Make sure to strategically place your units in safe zones then. Units can't heal if "supply lines" are cut (territory switch would be the equivalent of this) 3) I don't hate this suggestion and coul…

• Some suggestions. Some of my arguments seem to benefit the defender and i think it should. I know people will argue that is bad to give tools to people that like to turtle down and just defend the cities with all they have without attacking, but if you have some experience on this game, you can't win the game by just defending. Also is important to note that the attacker is usually the stronger nation and the one that has the element of surprise, so I think is important to benefit the defenders …

• "Retreat" feature

Seigaku - - Suggestions / Criticism

well, we will suggest it again, since Conflict of Nation does have the "Retreat" order and its stupid that a game like this doesn't have it. If its so annoying to see this thread repeated, means that devs are not doing their job properly and need to add this feature

• So, there is now way to speed up the healing process? Why this game doesn't allow construction of hospitals at cities?

• Ok, would be nice if you guys make them more common

• There isn't a filter for speed games, and searching by keywords doesnt seem to work properly.

• Jesus, so many mechanics, this is way more complex than Conflict of Nations

• Are they rare? on "Conflict of Nations" is pretty easy to find x1 and x4 speed games, but here i can't manage to find any. Also, the game list doesn't show you all the available games, if you type something on the search, suddenly it shows games that wouldn't normally show you. I have seen very few x4 games and they were all in progress/closed.