Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• And another thing, dont know where one reports bugs. I just played 2 games and i dont think i found the button to report buggs.

• There were no other units, there was a single stack and since the damage is 4 times higher, it couldnt have been the random 80% - 120%, wich i know about. I mean, the unit had like nearly 30 damage atacking and just about 6 defending and i toke 20 something, all the bonuses and luck will not make 6 damage into 20+ . The thing is i didnt take screenshots of the thing happening plus i prefered to ask on the forum first, maybe there is a mechanism i dont know about or it happend to someone else and…

• There must be a bug, couse i saw land units that had no AA in the stack but had AA atack stats and dealt the AA atack damage to my planes. The enemy unit i atacked was full of artilery units and no AA, the individual units did not have atack against planes in their individual unit sheets, but in the army sheet, when you press the ¨ i ¨ , they showed to have AA atack damage, wich was higher than their defence, and remember, they had no AA units in the mix. As i sayed, i atacked with my airforce a…

• THE GOLD

i_see_mancos - - Suggestions / Criticism

A big part of the problem with gold can be solved by not allowing manpower to be bought with it.