Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for an alliance

Phoenix4969 - - Recruitment Centre

Quote from Alexandera Nevsky: “Quote from Kycerrrr: “I’m somewhat new to the game and looking to join an alliance. ” hah, that's an understatement. You're legendary, if you started back in April, or maybe it's just that you're addicted to gaming? I will be rejoining call of war in 2022, I would be happy to have you. [coughs] i wondered whether you hacked the thing for a moment haha. Don't mind phoenix, his alliance is a bunch of rubbish, less than 2.0 for ratios. Also, in case anyone wonders how…

• Looking for an alliance

Quote from Kycerrrr: “I’m somewhat new to the game and looking to join an alliance. I’m looking to become better and learn everything I can to become the best playe I can be. I would say I have pretty decent stats at the moment, especially since I just started playing in late April. My in-game name is the same as my forum name. ” I'm willing to offer you an alliance spot. I sent you an invitation in the mail. You will also have to join The Golden Spire Discord server, which I will send the link …

• Looking for Alliance

Quote from BMfox: “So you didn't only left the UoA after the rather poor management on your part but now you also leave your alliance? Anyways I hope you are fine and I wish you good luck in the future. At least you were motivated to try, unfortunately you failed. That is life I guess. ” While what you said is unfortunately true, I am still an experienced player who did lead a top alliance. And I believe that that outweighs my past failures.

• Looking for Alliance

Hi, I’m Phoenix4969. I am a level 80 player with a 1.49 province ratio and a 1.09 K/D. I have 1 solo win and 12 coalition wins in 127 matches. I also founded and led my own alliance into the top 200. I am looking for an alliance that is semi-competitive. I also want to join an alliance that is at least in the top 300. They also must have Discord. If you are interested, please send me a message on CoW or reply to this forum post. Thanks!

• Lineups: (1) Amerika Erwa 2 - Mr Selfridge (LEADER) - Germany - Robert the Destroyer - Yugoslavia - Del Bosque - Algeria - CptAllen - Soviet Union - Davits_Ney - Sweden - mscanada10 - Turkey (9) Punisher Nation - Punisher nation (LEADER) - Egypt - scott543 - France - ShandiIP - United Kingdom - SaMapping - Italy - Lucky Rooster - Spain - Sambuh 1993 - United States

• (1) America Erwa 2 vs (9) Punisher Nation has begun! Lineups to be released later today. Lineups for The Golden Spire vs The Silver Spire: The Golden Spire - Nova0213 (LEADER) - United States - Aoi Kunie - Egypt - Field Marshal Phooey - Soviet Union - Uhtred-of-Bebbenburg - France - Player1907 - Italy - Sarcerok1 - Turkey The Silver Spire - Phoenix4969 (LEADER) - Germany - Mourph1080 - Algeria - KrakensTM - Sweden - SDBell - Yugoslavia - Yoshua Lim - Spain - TundraRanAway - United Kingdom

• FIRST QUARTERFINAL MATCH BEGINS! (4) The Golden Spire vs (5) The Silver Spire Lineups to be released later today.

• All users caught using gold will be suspended from the tournament. Those include: - Nero_The_Great (Till Valhalla) - Manchuu (Vaerity) - Soupforbreakfast (Vaerity) - Erba420 (Vaerity) These players will not be allowed to participate in ANY tournament matches. Both teams will be automatically disqualified for another offense.

• Vaerity and Till Valhalla have agreed on a rematch. It will be 1v1 and the winner will advance.

• BREAKING: Vaerity has announced today that they have won. However, due to allegations of gold use on both sides, we will have to confirm the legitimacy of the win before declaring an official winner.

• Lineups: (6) Till Valhalla - Rukka Rukka (LEADER) - Algeria - Nero_The_Great - Italy - Beervis - Soviet Union - Curlander - Sweden - WLS Churchill - Turkey - Jaymack - United Kingdom (11) Vaerity - Krastny (LEADER) - Germany - Benzdik - Spain - Erba420 - Egypt - Manchuu - Yugoslavia - Cplrich - United States - Soupforbreakfast - France

• Quote from BrutusTrump: “That was quick. Didn't the wild card matches just start today? ” 3 alliances withdrew

• TOURNAMENT HAS BEGUN! Wild card winners: - (5) 2nd Peace Division [will face (4) The Golden Spire] - (7) Panzer Divisions 5 [will face (2) Dark-Legacy] - (9) Punisher Nation [will face (1) America Erwa] Ongoing matchups: - (6) Till Valhalla vs (11) Vaerity Lineups to be released shortly for all ongoing matches.

• BRACKET IS SET! The wild card matchups are: - (5) 2nd Peace Division vs (12) 1st T-34 Division [winner faces (4) The Golden Spire in the quarterfinal] - (6) Till Valhalla vs (11) Vaerity [winner faces (3) Few Men Left in the quarterfinal] - (7) Panzer Divisions 5 vs (10) Outlaw Nation [winner faces (2) Dark-Legacy in the quarterfinal] - (8) 1st Peace Division vs (9) Punisher Nation [winner faces (1) America Erwa in the quarterfinal] You can look at the live bracket on challonge.com/auc. You can …

• Greatest General

Phoenix4969 - - Off Topic

I think that Napoleon is overrated. I understand that he is very good, but the fact of the matter is, he lost, TWICE. That is why the greatest NFL dynasty of all time is not the early 90s Buffalo Bills.

• Greatest General

Phoenix4969 - - Off Topic

Quote from BrutusTrump: “Who do you think was the greatest general of all time? I, personally, think that it was Hannibal of Carthage. He led his army through the Alps to fight Rome, and out-maneuvered a larger Roman army for 15 years, winning lots of victories. I would also say that Lee and Napoleon were great generals. ” In game, it would have to be me. Jk jk. But irl, i gotta go with Ulysses S. Grant from the American Civil War. He (and his protege Sherman) singlehandedly led the Union to vic…

• Quote from DoctorDR1: “Well...I’m happy to say that this feature exists in the new beta client! If you’re a frontline pioneer, be sure to check it out! ” Thanks! I'm not a frontline pioneer, but there's a pop up asking like once every few days so I'll go ahead and accept and go try it.

• SIGN UPS ARE NOW CLOSED! If you still want your alliance to compete, you can contact me to be put on our waitlist. We will contact you if one alliance is removed due to forfeit, lack of active players, etc. If you aren't sure whether you have signed up, check the list above or go to challonge.com/auc. The bracket on the latter page will be locked on May 28th and will be created based off of the rankings from that day. For those currently signed up, we encourage you to join our Discord server, an…

• Quote from whowh: “You don't need HC to create an internal game. That's why I have an alliance ” My bad then. A mail all feature would still be helpful though.

• Quote from BrutusTrump: “I would also suggest that you create an internal game in your alliance, have everybody join it, and post articles in the newspaper. ” I would but i can't cause i don't have high command