Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The whole point of starting this thread was so I didn't have to lose tactical bombers trying this out. Where did you hear about "riding the red dot?"

• Suppose I have some tactical bombers hovering above my own AA guns, and then enemy interceptors attack the tactical bombers. Will the interceptors take damage from the AA guns?

• I thought I should maximize the Pan-Asian nation's advantage. Since Pan-Asian is strongest in the early game I thought the all-out war on day one would help do that, but I suppose I could play as an Australian nation instead, and fight Sumatra or Borneo.

• After watching this video (youtube.com/watch?v=ofvhVG70fKs) I've been experimenting to find strategies for allied to counter Pan-Asian, but the effort hasn't been fruitful, because when I beat Pan-Asian is always because the opposing player was inexperienced, not because of my strategy. Therefore, I would like to have a strong pan-Asian player to have a duel with. The way I imagine this is waiting for the Pacific map to come back, and when it does I would play as British Odisha while my opponent…

• Doctrines

Tedned - - Community created Guides & Videos

I'm just glad that someone is giving comitern some attention. I feel like it's underappreciated. Can't wait until you talk about the allied doctrine though. That's my fav.

• Absent for mental health

Tedned - - General Discussions

Ok. dude. Take care of yourself. We wish you the best, and I know people can be excessive with this, but thank you for protecting us, especially after all that has been lost.

• I've been playing this game for about a year now, but I still have a lot to learn, and I learn a lot from watching "lets play" youtube videos. Unfortunately there's not a lot of those about call of War that I could find. Does anyone have videos of their games I could watch?

• I could be the only one, but I use Armored cars in my late game invasion forces when I play as the allied doctrine. They may be a defensive unit, but that's fine when they work with Tank destoryers, and SP artillery. Or at least that's what I found.

• For what it's worth I really like the idea of a French and English Doctrine. I especially like the idea of the French doctrine countries being able to build buildings faster. As for a naming the French Doctrine; someone with a similar idea suggested the name "entente." Even if that term has WWI baggage I think it's a good name.

• Doctrines

Tedned - - General Discussions

I voted Allies, but I will note that Comentern has slight per resourse advantage over axis. Axis troops are 15% stronger than baseline, but cost 10% so they are 5% stronger than baseline per resourse. Comentern troops on the other hand are 15% cheaper than baseline, but have a 5% reduction only in attack power. It's only a slight advantage, but if I'm playing Comentern I have little fear of an axis player so long I have equal or greater resourse production. Axis does have a slight time advantage…

• For the past five games I've been able to expand faster than all other players on the map...for the first 3 to 4 days, but after that things fall appart. Part of this is because real life issues tend to accumilate if I play for too many day, but also, for reasons I have troulble explaining, I just get to this strange point where my troops end up far away from cities, so I spend entire days just getting troops into posistion. Then at some point I get conqured. Anyways, any tips for the long game …