Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• #RestoreCANVAS

Rahom - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from freezy: “Quote from Hornetkeeper: “Espero que algún día podamos apagar la niebla de guerra y el color brillante y excesivo de las fronteras en WebGL. También espere que los puntos rojos estén sobre los íconos del ejército y cambien de color cuando se selecciona el ejército para que sea más fácil orientarse en batallas complicadas. Dato curioso: he oído que existe una estrategia para dividir tu ejército en una tonelada de pequeños ejércitos para que tu enemigo se confunda mucho sobre q…

• #RestoreCANVAS

Rahom - - Suggestions / Criticism

I started playing Call of war since its inception on steam and I always let go of everything bad that bytro did to the game, but this is the last straw. It is not possible that bytro is unable to listen to its users and return the much appreciated canvas graphics, and because of that the game is dying. I've always used canvas graphics and it's not because I can't use improved graphics, it's just because I always liked canvas graphics better. Now I can't play call of war because I can't get used …