Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from BMfox: “How to win an Antarctica map Antarctica maps are not hard to win if you know how too. I want to thank @Edepedable for introducing me to this map and to give me some of his pinpoints. ,... ” does this apply to the next cold snap event?

• Retirement

Helmwickje - - Bug Reports and Issues

both have to press the 'withdraw' button in the newspaper. unless that happens, the game will continue.

• depends on where your country and enemy country terrain. rocket artillery is a must for every comintern countries. in case you got a country where rare materials are scarce your normal arty will do as it is still cheaper than other doctrines. inf/militia with AT shouldn't be underestimated also since in the beginning, people would charge with either LT or AC blindly and these two combination is very good at both defending at forest or urban. MT and HT are good choices although be aware with the …

• Quote from BMfox: “He has 22 artillery which is pretty dumb as of only 10 will fight due to SDBE. The best counter against artillery and light armour units is Rocket Artillery. His artillery is anti armour so you can use militia to absorb the damage. If you stay in friendly territory you will always move faster than him. Two stacks of 10 militia and 10 Rocket Artillery will easily take care of a doom stack like that. As he's disembarking, subs and naval bombers will do the job. He's extremely ve…

• Advice x6 map

Helmwickje - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Ivan Bukovec: “Dont sleep, have no rl obligations and be always online. ” definitely... sleep for 6 hr, you'll see people already finishing off a country or two

• alright thanks. although it is inevitable since burma is charging alone with no support and we got pinned by whole america also

• How do you tackle death stacks efficiently like these? Assuming that they're already on the land and not on the sea. Should i use bombers stacked with interceptors? or is it just not feasible and nuke is just the way? Need a guide... if there is a guide already can someone link it?

• After a few months of team play event games i found out that there was a rumor about AI going rampage building propaganda offices out of random before a player picked a country. I thought it was a joke since AI usually only move around troops to borders even if there are no threats. Until today i found this during the Speed Up event, 15 propaganda offices already built when i started the game leaving only few hundred cash left and almost no goods. This leaves a player to be extremely vulnerable …

• probably players using gold like nuts are the most troublesome than ever... like, if you just start the game, and they make troops a lot using gold then make a death stack, you're doomed if they pound you. otherwise, i'd say kill ratio tells roughly tells whether the player is good at attacking and defending or just yolo charge everything. solo wins usually tell the player is really good at going one on one.