Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alliance Question

RagingInferno - - Questions and Answers

What does it take to join a good alliance? Are there minimum level, k/d one should aim for? All the alliances I have joined so far don't play AvA games which I am really interested in. I think my stats overall are pretty good, for reference here is a 1 vs 4 from one of my current games. My only problem is that sometimes I join games but if too many people go AI I don't bother finishing the game so my overall % of games won is probably lower than average, would this affect my ability to join a go…

• You could use the strategy of farming capital from countries. I.e you leave their country mostly intact but take the capital. AI and or low-activity players will rebuild their capital on another city and then you can capture it. Thus you can theoretically capture 5 capitals from one country. However, the maximum I have achieved is three from this strategy.

• A death blow: Last night, Germany went inactive and in response, France and USSR declared was on Germany. As france and especially the USSR had made significant inroads into Germany, I decided to hop on the bandwagon and try my luck at Frankfurt and Cologne. The initial attack went well with Cologene captured. Content, I went to sleep. However, when I woke up, the German AI had pulled off a massive counter-attack retaking all of their core homeland from me AND FRANCE while the USSR has been push…

• Consolidation of the British Isles: There is no new action to report on currently, I have been followed the plan above letting my main stack recover in the middle of England and sending out militia to capture the rebelling provinces. They are getting fewer each day now and mainly in the north of the country. Achievement: With the resources gathered from invading the British isles, I was able to construct a level 3 recruiting barrack in Luxembourg City and Amsterdam boosting my manpower productio…

• Picture:

• Next Day (irl) Sorry for the lack of updates but the war in the UK was very demanding of my time. Following on from the previous update, my main troops could take the central cities of Sheffield, Manchester and Birmingham with little resistance as the UK possessed a meagre force of only 4 troops (2 artillery, 1 infantry, 1aa) there. I also split off some militia to take Edinburgh and Plymouth with 0 resistance. However, as I was doing so, the UK stopped his attack on Spain and sent his troops ba…

• Update: LANDING SUCCESS As I correctly predicted, the UK had no naval assets to defend the channel as they were all away fighting in other theatres. This my convoys we’re able to cross the channel unharmed. However around 3/4 of the way through the disembarked process, UK logged on and immediately reacted to my invasion. He sent two groups of planes and some troops from London (as I had no scouting units, I do not know the composition of the troops he was sending). Realising the gravity of the s…

• Picture:

• * I forgot that this was a 4x speed game so 1.5 days went by in my sleep. Fortunately, it appears that Germany and France share a similar timezone to me. Day 2/3/4 combined The power of diplomacy!! Early on day 3, I blitzkrieg Belgium and Netherlands. Neither had moved any troops so with some artillery built from the day before, I conquered both of them with zero losses. However, I am now annoyingly at war with their colonies. Somehow from this blitzkrieg, France got scared and signed a NAP. I t…

• Inspired by this thread, I started a game as Luxembourg However, the worst possible thing happened, That is Germany, France UK and Italy joined a coalition together. However, I will play it out to the bitter end. Day 1: Not much to report on. Luxembourg starting army is very poor. Only militia, AT and AA. I consolidated all troops into the capital and started the production of artillery units and AT units while constructing bunkers to reduce incoming damage in the looming war. I also started the…

• May we know which map/mode you are referring too? I'm a big fan of early attacks and rushing enemy positions before they are adequately defended but this depends on the map/mode and if I'm in a safe corner position or sandwiched between other countries. Generally, when you are strategically located, start with advanced units or play speed rounds, you can easily conquer multiple neighbours quickly. However, the early-day targets are generally inactive players who you can defeat with almost no cas…

• Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me with some questions regarding fire control for high command members. I'll post a few scenario's below. #1 The enemy has a sub on aggressive fire. I have a sub on no fire. If our subs collide will they go to war? If so. will my sub do any damage? #2 The enemy has a stack on aggressive. I have subs on no fire. However, his destroyers are lower level than my subs. Will my subs be able to pass his stack without war being declared? #3 Both of us have …

• Capital Rush – New Event

RagingInferno - - News

Wait don't you have to hold the 30 POI's for three days

• Get LVL 5 industry everywhere. Then easy streamroll

• Forum Members Game

Was I removed from the in-forum conversation? I cannot find it anymore

• Oh Thanks

• As an update to what happened I finally thought that I would meet some decent competition but he/she just ran their stacks straight into my entrenched stacks (+30%) and my artillery dealt decisive blows as well as I grossly overestimated how much artillery he had and I didn't have to move them around (he came to me). His attack bombers were quickly dealt with by my interceptors and aa and they did negligible damage. His battleships were quickly sunk by my ubiquitous subs although he managed to d…

• Forum Members Game

Is this still on? If so I would like to join.

• Hey Guys Thanks for the help I noticed that a lot of you mentioned using some form of artillery. I know that artillery is deadly (you can do damage while receiving none) but my opponent is very active and If I bombard him with artillery he will rush forward (force march) his group ahead to meet my stack. I try to retreat where possible but I'm not always on and he is more active than me. The terrain is mainly forest (50% bonus for my AT and 20% bonus for inf) and I am mainly building Int,Inf, AA…

• Hey Guys I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out a counter to these types of stacks: 5 Motorised inf, 5 MT, 5 SPAA 5 Motorised inf, 5 LT, 5 SPAA More Context/specific information in-game: -Doctrines: He has axis doctrine. I have comitern Doctrine -Naval: He posses complete naval superiority. 3BB, 3cruisers, 3 destroyers vs my none -Air force: He has more than 3x planes in total but I believe we have an almost equal number of interceptors (as I have only int) -Artillery: Artillery supp…