Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What level are they? The range increases as the level goes up.

• I've been looking for an alliance for a while now, I'd like to join an active one. I'm level 76 with a 1.82 kd. My province captured/lost ratio is just under 2.

• Saturday madness

Commandernn - - Questions and Answers

Quote from General_RizzY: “how much gold do you get if you win the Saturday madness map ” Don't bother worrying about gold. I personally just play for fun

• The end?

Commandernn - - Off Topic

Quote from Quasi-duck: “The staff here like it when it isn't active bcoz it means they have to do their job less ” Thats probably true lol

• Next update coming in 2 days, it'll cover day 4,5 and 6

• Peace Treaties

Commandernn - - Community Events

It sounds good, but people will argue about which cities they get, for example x2 resource cities.

• HWW with USA

Commandernn - - General Discussions

Build fast units, motorised infantry, light tanks in the first few days to invade Canada/Mexico with.

• Quote from cl0xy: “and if it says it’s to large, use a website to convert it to jpg then upload it. ” Thanks. I was confused as to how to post it on phone, even though it was so obvious. I appreciate it.

• The end?

Commandernn - - Off Topic

Quote from samincosh: “if you know and channel on discord please provide us an invite link ” You can search up "Call of War" on disboard and there is a few there. I'm in a few servers, again they aren't official though. Add me on discord: panzerkampfwagen#7477 and I'll send you an invite

• Can't login

Commandernn - - Bug Reports and Issues

If you are on steam maybe try deleting it and redownloading? It takes like 2 minutes to download call of war on most pc's.

• Quote from cl0xy: “if you start a post it should say “attachments” then open there and there should be pictures you can upload ” Thanks.

• Quote from YoungJamal: “Quote from cl0xy: “USA is the easiest to play, you’ll you border three countries unlike Germany and the Soviet Union and you can destroy the two countries that border you very easily. Ally with the USSR and some other power, and attack Canada and Mexico then go into Central America and into South America, you should bit medium tanks, SP artillery, motorized and mechanized infantry, make sure to build industry and expand your economy even more, build infanstrcture around y…

• I'm interested. My discord is panzerkampfwagen#7477

• This is my 2nd update in my HWW game as Germany, it will only cover day 3 Day 3: The UK attacked me, apparently he had an agreement with France to defend each other from me. I've been forced to stay away from the French coast around Normandy and Nantes until I can build a navy to stand up to the British. France has basically fallen and only has a few units near Marseille left, plus their navy and colonies. Pretty sure Italy went inactive and the Soviets are starting to take some Asian counties (…

• Use naval bombers when they are crossing the Suez canal. If you can, send ships over to try to damage it as much as possible. You have around 4-5 hours to do this so make every minute count. If you haven't made naval bombers, see if any of your allies do. I can see some ships that belong to your allies so I'd suggest using them to try and take it out. On land, I personally would just bomb it. I usually build up a large airforce from day 2 so I could cope with the losses. Luckily there is only on…

• Quote from samincosh: “greeting Commandernn keep writing what's happen with your tropes but be more specific about your military statue,let every one learn about axis army both strength and weakness. and take a pic in paris like hitler when you take it . ” Will do! When I do another update tomorrow I'll explain in more detail what my army is made up of, etc and I'll try to get a photo of what is happening

• stuka siren

Commandernn - - Suggestions / Criticism

Doesn't really seem necessary. It would be cool but I don't see any use for it therefore I'd assume that it won't be added.

• I'm currently in a HWW game as Germany, it's currently day 3 so I'll keep posting daily. Day 1: I allied with the USSR and we agreed to split Poland. The UK made a coalition with Canada and Sweden and France made a coalition with Italy and the Netherlands. I built better industry in Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne and Munich and built aircraft factory lvl 2s in Frankfurt and Konigsberg. I began producing artillery, interceptors and light/medium tanks. I invaded Poland, the USSR followed a few hours aft…

• I wouldn't ally with Canada as the USA, they have barely any starting units and you could manage to take them with your starting units. Wouldn't ally with Mexico either. I tend to ally with the UK so if needed I can launch an invasion into Europe. The research and units depend on your play style, I prefer to make motorised infantry over standard infantry to invade Canada. I'd suggest not wasting resources on naval research for a while since it is pretty advanced when you start. Make sure to buil…