Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 999.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• They used to be shown. I don’t know if it was a conscious choice to remove them or if it was an unintended impact of other changes.

• Quote from BladeFisher: “Got you. I will try it. Bat what is the difference between the two types? No one on here seems to know. ” Think of one version as the paratroopers loaded into planes ready to fly and the other as the paratroopers post-drop.

• K/D Flexing

6thDragon - - General Discussions

I have an alliance mate that intentionally trashed his own KD just so players would underestimate him. KD is usually a reasonable indicator of the player, but don’t obsess over it.

• K/D Flexing

Quote from RedSlayer44: “Quote from 6thDragon: “Ignore them. They’re just trying to get into your head and distract you. Focus on the game. ” Are they actually good players, or just pretending they're good to intimidate me? ” Hard to say. I don’t judge based on stats, so I’m hesitant to check their profiles. Like others have said, it’s easy to inflate your KD with gold/card, starting a new account, or joining with alliance mates. Same can be said for playing certain types of maps.

• K/D Flexing

Quote from RedSlayer44: “Quote from 6thDragon: “Ignore them. They’re just trying to get into your head and distract you. Focus on the game. ” Are they actually good players, or just pretending they're good to intimidate me? ” Hard to say. I don’t judge based on stats, so I’m hesitant to check their profiles. Like others have said, it’s easy to inflate your KD with gold/card, starting a new account, or joining with alliance mates. Same can be said for playing certain types of maps.

• K/D Flexing

Quote from Torspo2: “Say nothing. Just remember that anyone can get a good k/d by cheating, gold and premade teams. So it's not skills, it's the result of his actions. ” There’s nothing wrong with joining with partners. It’s been a while since I’ve joined regular maps, but when I did, it was always with a few alliance mates. Just be a good partner and players will want to play with you again.

• K/D Flexing

Ignore them. They’re just trying to get into your head and distract you. Focus on the game.

• PATROLLING

6thDragon - - Questions and Answers

Correct. But if it’s an enemy bomber stack and you’re online, you can always order a direct attack on them. You have a few other options too depending on what the enemy bombers are trying to do. If they’re trying to direct attack a ground unit, move your interceptors into place so they’re patrolling over the target. Then you’ll deal defensive damage with the interceptors as a free shot. Then you can order a direct attack. If they’re trying to patrol, move your interceptors so that you overlap pa…

• Release Notes - 2024-05-14

6thDragon - - News

The bug about which units are credited for kills has been around for years. I'll never forget a game a while back where large numbers of bombers were suiciding themselves into one of my mobile ground stacks with heavy SPAA protection. I wasn't sure which I should be more surprised by, the opponent's stupidity, or the fact that my tank destroyers were being given credit for all the kills.

• Quote from AleksanderZ: “Quote from 6thDragon: “Infantry would just slow down AC + LT. Like others have said, keep interceptors on overwatch close by. Another option, keep strats close by. If bombers show up, send strats to destroy the air strip they are operating from, then destroy the planes in truck form. Works like a charm. But ACs and LTs are both fast movers. Stacks only move as fast as their slowest unit. ” I think he should replace the foot infantry with mot or mech infantry. Both have b…

• Infantry would just slow down AC + LT. Like others have said, keep interceptors on overwatch close by. Another option, keep strats close by. If bombers show up, send strats to destroy the air strip they are operating from, then destroy the planes in truck form. Works like a charm. But ACs and LTs are both fast movers. Stacks only move as fast as their slowest unit.

• Victory Gold

6thDragon - - Questions and Answers

I’ve seen players that go AI at day change as the game ends, still get the gold.

• Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from 6thDragon: “It often leads to odd results as it tends to give extra weight to highly specialized units. ” I believe interceptors and strategic bombers both skew it significantly. ” Generally speaking, all air skews it. All air units tend to be specialized. Tacs against unarmored, ABs against heavy armor, interceptors against other air, NBs against ships, strats against buildings. But that same logic can be extended to other units. Cruisers tend to be rated h…

• It's a little more complicated. It's calculated based on the "strength" of each unit. If you look at the army details, scroll most of the way down and it'll show you unit by unit what the strength is. This is fairly straightforward in that it's the unit's highest attack or defense value against a specific armor type. It often leads to odd results as it tends to give extra weight to highly specialized units.

• I’ve lost carrier based planes for hours with them flying around the world and had other carrier based planes dumped in the ocean, however the relationship bugs were the most infuriating. Players could take out an air strip, change their relationship with you to ROW and your planes would land on their territory. Or you could be collocated on a province with a partner and the enemy could unilaterally change their relationship to peace with one of you allowing them to isolate bombardment damage to…

• I use to join with alliance mates fairly often but we don’t do any of the backstabbing map share shenanigans. Joining with a few players you can trust is a huge asset.

• Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “I'm sad that militias has been nerfed, anyways, like how the above statements have stated, I will still try militia once and then decide whether I should kick them or not. ” Agreed, though I've never used Militia before, thought they were useless. ” There’s nothing like learning a unit is overpowered after it’s nerfed. Militia was never an unstoppable front line unit, actually the opposite. It was best used along lightly defended fronts …

• If I were making the decision, I would have removed militias stealth while on enemy territory. They were intended to be a defensive unit for ambushing. Commandos were intended for operating behind enemy lines.

• Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from 6thDragon: “Only time I ever played HWW, I joined as Japan. I knew to wait and look for a new map to drop, but usually do that when joining with alliance mates anyway. In my experience, as I fully expected, all the major powers were taken rather quickly. ” It's hard enough (and game breaking enough, on par with heavy gold use) to coordinate joining a WaW together as an alliance. I can't imagine the organisational charlie foxtrot of getting everybody to join …

• Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Am I lucky though.... Every time I want Germany I've gotten it, other countries not so the case. ” I've been waiting for a chance to Play as Japan in 1939 World At War for a long time ” Only time I ever played HWW, I joined as Japan. I knew to wait and look for a new map to drop, but usually do that when joining with alliance mates anyway. In my experience, as I fully expected, all the major powers were taken rather quickly.