Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Idea for futur update

Blackchastel - - General Discussions

First this post will be divided in three part First the big update Second new unit Third thing that could make the game more balanced or other thing like that First part 1)River and bridge I think CoW Should have bridge and river this would impact the gameplay and make logistic a big part of the game, I think you should have the capacity to destroy your bridge in order to stop your enemy from crossing the river also this would be more realistic since the river were a really important part of the…

• Idea for new doctrine

Quote from Pine of England: “I understand not wanting to complicate things for new players, but, frankly, I don't think new players are going to pay all that much attention to doctrines to begin with. And if they do, they'll probably be confused as is. ” I agree with you a lot of new player don't pay much attention to doctrines they are more focused on the research and their production and they generally don't play the doctrine advantage and some new player could see with more doctrine a deeper …

• and sorry i made a mistake i wouldmean in 1914 so in conclusion the french high command was a big mess

• Quote from BMfox: “The Belgians had only a small standing army and wouldn't have been able to stop the Germans even with all the fortifications you can imagine. ” I know that but i mean that if the belgian hold this fort it would have allowed the french and the british to help the belgian Quote from AMG Morgan: “It's not that they did not believe the scout plane. they thought it was a diversionary attack not that main one. once they finally realized it was the main attack it was far too late ” E…

• Quote from BMfox: “As building is pretty fast in 1.5 the 25% bonus for construction is hardly an advantage. ” I didn't think about that but another option would be that the doctrine coud get a +15% morale boost and the 15% defensive bonus Quote from BMfox: “A 25% penalty on research is pretty impactful and will result in an inferior army in the long run. ” I think you're right but i didn't see any other disavadvantage except for a less harsh penalty like +15% pernalty on research

• Quote from BMfox: “There was a defensive network of forts and citadels along the Meuse river. ” I agree with that but the problem is during the 18 day invasion the german took a important fort with paratrooper even if they were in inferior number this allow the german to cross the meuse river Quote from BMfox: “The Ardennes were considered as impregnable as the terrain is impossible to move trough with armored vehicles. For this reason the French didn't believe the scout report that had spotted …

• The french doctrine or little entente would not be just european it would apply on all country who used french equipment and they are a lot like the south american nation or some middle east country and yugoslavia was ruled by a king until the country fall to the axis and also all the game don't start in 1939 a lot of them start in 1932 or 1933 and in the 30' france was very powerful but i agree with the fact they those country didn't help a lot even if free france help Quote from AMG Morgan: “t…

• Idea for new doctrine

I think call of war should have more doctrine to to ad more depth ingame because I think it's weird to have a spitfire in the USA or to have a medium tank with american sign in poland or in a lot of country so i think the game should have two more doctrine the commonwealth and the french or little entente to be more extended the commonwealth could have a +15% recruitment because the commonwealth is large and they were many volunteer in it and +15% boost morale or -25% cost for spy because the co…

• In fact the Maginot line did its job its the Belgian who didn't do it because the maginot line was designed to defend France and Belgium from a German agression, the project was to put the maginot line in front of the French border and prepare a defensive line on the river of the meuse but the Belgian who wants to stay neutral broke the defensive pact with france and demilitarized its border allowing the german to invade belgium and the ardenne weren't defended because the french high command th…