Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't split armies

Evildan - - Bug Reports and Issues

Yep, I'm experiencing it in all games.

• Blank reseach window

Yes, All games for me 1621015 1615344 1606444 1590769 So, I need to probably drop all games and wait till the fix is found

• Blank reseach window

Same issues here, this "affliction" creeps in and gets worse as each game progresses. Split screen blank and research blank. Clearing Cache doesn't seem to help It is fatal in competitive games, so is a Priority bug to be fixed. My system is Dell laptop, Windows 7, IE 11

• Ban inactive players

Evildan - - Suggestions / Criticism

I'll bite, Although on his appearance Vascomacedo seems callous and inconsiderate for new players. But his frustration is still valid. It mainly boils down to a game design issue. COW is a time intensive and effort intensive game to be effective at it. And players quickly learn that once the balance has tipped against you (your side), it snowballs and rarely does the tide turn. Thus it's going to be natural for players to quit pretty much as soon as that point becomes obvious. The fix for this i…

• Game Admin Info Needed

Report filed, 2 times. I don't think anything actually happens when reports are filed? And so I don't expect anything to actually to happen. Possibly they expect the player community to police itself? Mid game player replacement, although on the surface sounds like a good idea, but in many cases is a VERY BAD idea. Surprising when a game as thoughtfully designed as this, is as thoughtless on the subject of game admins and player replacements.

• Game Admin Info Needed

So it is now becoming abundantly clear, that a player with an existing country in this particular game, started a new account and took over one of the larger country positions in this game. I'm sure this is a violation of the conduct code. Who do I speak with to rectify this? Or do we not care, and pretty much everything is all fair?

• Game Admin Info Needed

So this happened, The game admin in a current game is experienced and happened to be in an opposing alliance. My ally was slightly inactive, for maybe 1 or 2 days? He was kicked out, and (it appears from circumstantial evidence), that another player in the game signed into the large position of the kicked player, the new player (statistically his first game joined), proceeded to destroy my game and throw a somewhat balanced game into a "nothing but the crying left" game. This "new" account playe…