Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 837.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forum Members Game

GeneralTanke - - General Discussions

Claudio move me to Romania

• Forum Members Game

Bruh I did not choose Canada I still haven't decided yet

• Forum Members Game

Kill her

• Forum Members Game

Reputation of backstabbing

• Naval Mines

GeneralTanke - - Suggestions / Criticism

Good idea just make mines buildable. Like you build 10 or 5 at a time and put them on a sub.

• Forum Members Game

Quote from ChessSamurai1999: “Funny how no one wants Germany ” What happens after TMC gets banned:

• Forum Members Game

I'm not sure what country I want but I want to join this and I want to stay away from Aragosta.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

GeneralTanke - - Off Topic

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Come on Joe! I expect better from you... ” Assuming he isn't trolling, Joe has incoherent political beliefs. He is an Australian and he is strongly against the Chinese Communist Party yet he supports Putin's Russia despite the fact that China is supporting Russia.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Talvisota: “Churchill is a national hero because he actually defeated the most evil regime the world has ever seen, but is also very widely condemned for his racism. Not to mention that he was democratically elected and toppled, rather than gaining and losing power in military coups, they're just not comparable. Not to mention he didn't murder his political opponents either. ” Salazar wasn't deposed in a Military coup. Also he is also a national hero, you don…

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “We need a Russia player more than anything… Brando might have to do it. ” I can be russia if it's that needed.... ” Respectfully, Russia needs to be played by a very good player. @Lord Crayfish Do you want to play Russia?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from croatian kid: “Quote from SrbijaCetnik: “LONG LIVE SRBIJA FUCK CROATIA SRCE SVOJE ” your mean ” The battle of the nationalists.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

long live Kosovo.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from SADRA_ready: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “banned. ” Why? ” Racism and fascism, downplaying holocaust, neo-nazism, advocating race theory. Actually check it for yourself:German Homefront ” We then roasted him on his wall.

• Forum Memes

Quote from Amotah: “8l20od.jpg ” my glorious king Amotah is unending in his wisdom.

• Forum Memes

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Guys I'm sensing a theme... forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/22056/ Flying tank and uunuderground tank confirmed??? ” Soviet flying tank? They should add the M22 Locust as a war thunder x Call Of War crossover

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from -VIP-: “YO @TheZhukov @GeneralTanke BATTLE STATIONS BOYS!! the tournament round starts tomorrow!! we are picking countries today. contact team leader ScarletSpeedster ASAP ” I won’t be doing the tourney. I have a lot of work that I want to get done soon.

• Yet I do. The Ukrainians will purge Claudio.

• Forum Memes

Quote from Lady Aragosta: “...crap. Quick, everyone, unchain the Abomination! ” Release the Australian.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “I mean he can always make a new account… pull a Brando. If he does that and apologizes it can be forgiven. ” I'm not on for forgiving him. Telling me to go back to my own country because my great great grandparents were Slavic is fucking disgusting. I have every right to be here, and I won't be told otherwise. And on top of that, him advocating for the deportation of all muslims from Britain? Nah. I'm not forgiving him. I don't feel bad at all.…

• German Homefront

GeneralTanke - - Questions and Answers

Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you. [/quote]Friedrich W. Nietzsche