Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BUG

El Gambino - - Bug Reports and Issues

BUG?

• Release Notes - 2021-11-10

El Gambino - - News

As a famous Call of War philosopher said: "Dinosaurs died because they didn't evolve, luckily COW did. Let's embrace this instead of complaining." BMfox - Mod EN

• BMFox I'm from the PT server but here the moderators don't answer anything, the forum doesn't have anything either, I started posting some things recently.

• It could have been a temporary bug.

• He was in urban province, but I revealed it with motorized infantry, the same thing I did with another anti-tank on the same map and from the same country and it took damage.

• The AI is attacking without embargo or declaring war, this situation is horrible, I lost province so, can anyone say if this is correct? In addition to 1 immortal anti-tank, 9 tacticians did not deal 1 damage to the Swiss anti-tank (bot). It was the 4th Swiss Antitank Regiment (BB-4) with 23 HP against 31st Tactical Bomber Squadron (BT-31) with 260 HP and 60 SB damage. Hits in less than 2 minutes, this lasted for about 25 minutes. Where do I report this?

• Bug in achievements.

El Gambino - - General Discussions

There is a bug in the achievements, in this case I noticed in the achievement Desktop General and Mobile General. On mobile, if you enter 2 cell phones on the same account, the day is doubled. I realized this playing on my personal cell phone and on the company cell phone. On the desktop I leave the game logged in without turning off the computer, so days don't count (I don't see it as a bug here).