Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• there is also problem with the planes idk why my interceptor cant attack the interceptor of the enemy and it decided to go back like an idiot you can only give one command and if you click to attack it will go back so i cant bully my enemy using air superiority,back then you can patrol to guard and once enemy attack you you can attack him too and while patrolling and right now Im just waiting for the enemy planes but i cant reach him because off this Damnnn BUG.

• WOW BYTRO That actually a good IDEA So the Betrayal will be Prevent

• HI what do you Feel if you just received a MiIllion CASUALTIES IN A SINGLE PLAYER IN ONE GAME? your just gonna quit am I correct?

• HELLO I WANT TO JOIN AN ALLIANCE WHO IS HUNTING DOWN OTHER PLAYERS because i am on the hunt with those wicked and And tricksters TRAITORS ,Bad Egg and playing in a Game with a COLONY i hate those players i want REVENGE on Them

• that a great IDEA Actually i made a gamble of of Atleast shoting down 1 nuke Bomber mid air i even make a bet with a friend thta im able to if i win I will get 3 wishses if i Lost its the same. I try to STOP it with 20 interceptors with stack of 10 in every And the 3 person COALTION is now upgraded to 7 people that sharing the same goal to take me down After they try to invade me one PLAYER experience 400K Casualties and i only get 30 thousand Casualties with non Stop Attack of other COALITION t…

• im playing with Schemer 1 vs Coalition of 3 people My enemy is ALLIED ALBERTA ,COMINTERN British Colombia and now we have a Cease fire and iAgreed since i just felt like they already have an ATOMIC BOMB Im PLAYING MARANHAO by the way and I dont know if its posible to STOP an ATOMIC BOMB MID AIR??/

• AND DONT SLEEP during war so you can get Victories and SLACK OFF During your work hours in your offices And Betray your neighbors in the early games drink a Coffee and Eat Chocolate and and have a proper exercise and read manga so you will not get bored or listen to a rock music and check the the stats of the players in the COALITION that your near and monitor the time of activity or sleep time of your target and the MOST important rule is DONT TRUST ANYONE ..This is how you can get a WIN in eve…

• Tactical bombers Interceptors with Armored Car SP Artillery And NAVAL BOMBERS if your near waters just to make sure this is good for Bullying in Early games if your playing Allies and PAN ASIAN based on my Experience AXIS IS weak