Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Karl von Krass: “Quote from General_Corsair: “True about the historical and 5 mods, but it would be General-Level players ” you are general ranked? Or do you mean average level ” General-level ranked players

• True about the historical and 5 mods, but it would be General-Level players

• ALSO, no gold or premium currency will be allowed in this game. No Premium Account features. Each team will have a captain, me being the Player's captain while the mods elect their own captain.

• I propose a new game, a mod versus player game! It shall be held on the EUROPE 1939 map. It shall have 5 non-mod Players and 5 Moderators! I, of course [since it is my idea], will be one of the players, while the other players will be the top players who are still actively playing this game. IF anyone goes inactive, they will be replaced. The mods will elect 5 of themselves to play. It shall have free country selection, a secret password, and have an option to other people to spectate it. [BTW, …

• What I mean by it is that it's the alliance's official homepage, because in other games [Supremecy 1914 is one] you can have an external homepage.

• This is the official forum page of the Phoenix Republic. First made on another game, FORGE OF EMPIRES, the small guild grew large, eventually spreading across multiple games that include Call of war and Supremacy 1914. FREEDOM, JUSTICE, AND HONOR is what we stand for!

• I had a very odd accident where one of my Flying bombs had the skin of a Nuclear rocket! Didn't hit like one thoug .

• @Donk2.0, true. Might be OP. It's not perfect, but it's a start

• The brilliant Call of War staff should make an update to have different "Constitutions," with each one saying different things. Such as one that gives everyone in your country all the freedoms in the real US Constitution, another that only has a few freedoms that makes people work harder and produce more stuff, but the moral cap would be 85%, and finally, one that forces people to do everything, causing VERY low moral [70% cap] but you get twice as much resources. You choose your country's Const…