Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pan-asian doctrine

Tentaken - - Suggestions / Criticism

I wish: Armour car should have -10% production cost may be because of cheapness. Tactical bomber with 10% health may be because of no bonus. commando infantry with 10% health and -10% production cost may be because of historical needs. Moterized infantry with 10% health or -10% production cost may be because they have only 45% terrain bonus. crusier ship with 10% health may be because they were the third most powerful navy during the war. medium tank with - 10% production cost may be because i l…

• Release Notes - 2022-01-11

Tentaken - - News

To be honest, I didn't like the the beta client account because it's too much. For examples, when I see the stock market, I see the resources in the four side in all together like it is crammed inside in one. and I also didn't like the all of the section that are put in all in the left side but I like the army list which let me select the individual army health's and where it is moving. i did like the graphic but it just make me uncomfortable to play the beta account because it's like dark and t…

• Capturing city issue

Tentaken - - Bug Reports and Issues

When I captured the city with infantry or armour unit, the infantry deal 0.2 damage and the armour car deal about 0.4 but why it's get destroyed which is waste of resource to build it again and it doesn't make any sense. For examples, The industry building has 20 hitpoint but why it gets destroyed. When the city is captured by a infantry unit, it should get 0.2 damage to building and the industry hitpoint should be 19.8. Please fix this bug issue.

• The Sherman tank was not the best as anti tank combat (especially against Tiger 1), but performed well for its job, which is mostly infantry support. It was still the best tank the American had during that time for its job, but it's not the best tank during WW2 overall. but Sherman tank was reliable, fast and cheaper than german tank. it did have some advantages. Its thinner armor made it lighter and more maneuverable on solid ground, an important advantage in the cold, hilly terrain and small v…

• In ww2, U.S army has 100% mechanized army with the British close behind while the German Army was amazingly less than 20% mechanized, relying heavily on horse drawn artillery and supplies until the war’s end. The backbone of the German logistics was the railways which could only take them so far. US industry was able to produce the large volume of trucks, jeeps etc. needed for the logistical requirements of moving armies while the Germans vehicle manufacturing capacity was far less and continuou…

• I have new idea for Comintern Doctrine which is quantity for army size which represent size combat effectiveness. On average the army size for all doctrine is limited to 10 army size slot, if it has more that 10 unit in the slot it will have limited combat effectiveness because not all unit is contributing in the fight. but lets put 5 more slot in army size for comintern doctrine nation which perfectly fit with quantity which is mass assault attack. It also concentrate attack on weak defended ar…