Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OK folks, a couple of important points: 1 - You're right the game would probably be a lot more fun to a lot of people, if people didn't spend the gold. The problem with this, If BYTRO didn't charge anything, the company would be out of business, and those of you not complaining will lose out on a FTP game, for those of you who seem to be too cheap out there. BTW, denouncing gold usage is a bannable offence. Go read the Terms of Service that you all AGREED to when you signed on to play this game.…

• I have found that often it depends on the map. The larger the map, the more gold spenders show up, and you had better be ready to spend it too, or you will get clobbered. The heavy gold spenders show here, because the game goes longer, so they have their new favorite toy last longer, until the next game. Look for them to buy 10 stacks of bombers, 4 or 5 times over early. Look for them to be on fast maps, 10 stacks of medium tanks is not uncommon. I hate to admit, but I love spending gold when I …