Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• u.s. u.k. and allies pumped a whole hell of a lot of resources into russia including weapons/oil when russia was fighting off germany. if wasn't for that russia could possibly have been beat before weather kicked in. russia as the rest did not beat em by themselves

• what should i do?

harb4u - - Questions and Answers

well when i come across a relentless golder like that i just archive game as i refuse to get into battle of wallets on any game of pixels.

• New spam type?

harb4u - - Bug Reports and Issues

i've been getting same daily now myself. i just delete right away

• Rank Reset

seems to be a weekly thing nowadays

• deja vu with holdays i'd expect it will take longer than a few days again . bad timing for that xmas map

• account

hi,is anyone else having issues with account. it appears that mine was reset back to very begining where shows recruit with 0 stats. tried refreshing page but with no luck. i've had this happen a couple other times but seemed to always correct itself after refresh or closing cow tab n re-opening. curious if anyone else having same issues

• Early Access to Medium Tank

harb4u - - General Discussions

any set up can be beat, all hogwash to me. 1 just hasn't come across a player yet that is capable n can/will beat whatever set up 1 has.. always a counter, thinking there isn't is a downfall

• Servers Down?

yeah,can't load games as well. been like that all morning

• end of game

ok i just went back to archives and pulled game back up. now says i won and received the gold. hmm i guess was a bug as didn't know it was mentioned previously. guess i missed it. i wasn't sure as not the 1st time. thanks for responding . now it appears as far as that game it's been sorted out.

• end of game

hi, i'm curious if this is a bug or some sort of shenanigans. i've now been in a habdful of games where i have more than required vp's to win while no one else is close for solo victory and yet get message that game ended in defeat and so n so won. but when i scroll i don't see that name in list of thosde who started playing round. gets a bit discouraging when put the time n effort in over a few weeks to get that result. i'm curious if any others have come across this issue?