Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Medieval Knights Templar (MKT) are an active alliance with multiple divisions (currently 4). We are looking for experienced players (who have reached level 100) to join us. We also have a vibrant community on Discord, with over 350 members. And, less experienced players (who have not yet reached Level 100) are most welcome to join our Discord server. Where you can chat with us, ask game related questions, and we will do all we can to help you reach Level 100. Our Discord ID is: discord.gg/DBtrKr…

• AVA

gooseygooseygander - - Alliance: Games Exchange

Would anyone like to play an AVA against the Clausewitzians starting around 20th April? 5 v 5. Europe: Clash of Nations map 1 Day AI peace period 3 Day player peace period If you're interested, please pop-in to our Discord server and say 'Hi'. discord.gg/kRKUzw4f2C We very much look forward to hearing from you.

• True. They're probably too busy filming fight scenes for Hollywood blockbusters to have any time left for their day job! Besides, I'm really more like George Smiley than a Ninja!

• Do you absolutely love COW? Do you dream of playing like a ninja? Hacking-and-slashing your way to victory through maps full of noobs, randoms, AFKs, no-shows, and drop-outs? Are you struggling to find some decent mentors who will teach you how to play COW like a Ninja? If you are, .... Come along to our Discord server and meet the Clausewitzians discord.gg/kRKUzw4f2C We would be absolutely delighted to meet you and share our passion for COW Our leader is an elite strategy games player, having p…

• TOP 200 PLAYERS

gooseygooseygander - - Recruitment Centre

Not only by rank. But it is one of the most important metrics. As well as K/D, win/loss ratio, & number of games played. Someone who has reached high rank has shown clear commitment to start and finish a lot of maps. So important, when so many players start maps with much promise and then let you down by going AFK after 5-6 days. Even then that is only the start of the recruitment process. The key thing is to arrange for potential members to play a couple of maps with the team, in order to see i…

• TOP 200 PLAYERS

Thanks for joining the server. We look forward to the joust. We are masters of Maskirovka.

• TOP 200 PLAYERS

ARE YOU A TOP 200 PLAYER? 1) Does you current alliance treat you with the respect that you have proven you fully deserve? If not, join The Clausewitzians. You will automatically receive officer status, a seat on our Joint Chiefs of Staff committee, and a place in our AVA 1st team. 2) Does your current alliance enable you to play top-level AVAs worthy of your obvious talents? If not, join The Clausewitzians. We offer you the chance to play against the very best. Our next AVA is against Kelly's He…

• DO YOU WANT TO PLAY TOP-LEVEL AVA'S IN THE NEWLY-FORMED GOLDEN LEAGUE? Then, join The Clausewitzians. While we still have 4 spaces left. If you'd like to find out more, please contact Goosey on Discord @ gooseygooseygander#1466. We love COW. And, we're very serious about making it into AWC 5 in about 6 month's time. 626aaed496ac12bbdb68a86b46871a1f.svg

• TOP-LEVEL AVAS

WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY TOP-LEVEL AVAS AGAINST ELITE TEAMS LIKE PANZER DIVISIONS, KELLY'S HEROES, REBELS NO SOULS LEFT, TERRAN EKLIPZE, & ZGLISZCZA? If you do, join Clausewitzians UK. I've reached out to the leaders of these elite units and they have expressed an interest in playing AVAs against us in April/May. We might not play their 1st teams first, but if we can impress them, who knows what happens next .... Please contact Goosey via Discord @ gooseygooseygander#1466

• Hi K von K, Can't beat good banter. And, I'm thoroughly enjoy chatting with you in the forum. Clausewitzians UK would love to AVA with The Golden Spire. We're busy this month. But, we're up for a challenge in April/May. How's your schedule looking? I don't always have much luck with COW's messaging system -- it often freezes and refuses to send my messages. Do you use Discord? The best way to contact me is via Discord @ gooseygooseygander#1466 Take care.

• Gen. von Krass, A duel, Sir! I demand satisfaction, until honour is satisfied! Piggybacking an ad for The Golden Spire on to mine own advertisement -- the sheer effrontery, and obvious utility, of such a measure! I have the pleasure to remain, Sir, you most obedient and humble servant, Clausewitz PS: Fancy an AVA in April/May? Hope so.

• CLAUSEWITZIANS UK IS LOOKING FOR MORE MEMBERS TO JOIN THE TEAM Most of the team are based in the UK. However, we also have members in Australia, Canada, Eastern Europe, South-East Asia, & the USA. We are a new but very active alliance, with a vibrant team Discord server. Please check out our COW alliance page in order to learn a bit more about us. We aim to play 1-2 AVAs every month. Our ultimate goal is to compete with teams like Panzer Divisions and AE3. I'm looking for players who:- 1) Use Di…

• CLAUSEWITZIANS UK IS LOOKING FOR CHALLENGERS FOR AVAS We aim to play 1 AVA every month. We have an AVA lined up for March WE'RE LOOKING FOR CHALLENGERS FOR APRIL & MAY. 5 Vs 5 or 6 Vs 6 1 Day AI peacetime 3 Day's Human player peacetime No Gold If you're interested please contact Gooseygooseygander via Discord @ gooseygooseygander#1466