Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Shadow 1958: “Quote from Fox-Company: “This is getting out of hand, the trolls are increasing in numbers and it is about time we had someone who is on when most Moderators are not, me, for example, i am EST. so i can be on when most Moderators cannot be, i have plenty of time during my day to hop on, i have extensive knowledge of the game and i now keep up with the updates that are introduced to the game, so i can more effectively help people, i may have, like…

• Quote from Fox-Company: “This is getting out of hand, the trolls are increasing in numbers and it is about time we had someone who is on when most Moderators are not, me, for example, i am EST. so i can be on when most Moderators cannot be, i have plenty of time during my day to hop on, i have extensive knowledge of the game and i now keep up with the updates that are introduced to the game, so i can more effectively help people, i may have, like, the worst chat history for someone who has yet t…

• Bad Gateway

Shadow 1958 - - Bug Reports and Issues

I've not had a single problem with CoW in the last few days

• Quote from ww2__: “i never knew you could get your whole main account banned but not your alt. so im asking if i can get my main unbanned please. I will never make another alt again just please can i have my main back. I rather get the alt banned. There has to be another way i can get my account back. my main is ww2__ ” You broke the TOS by having several accounts. You've still got your alt so just play on that

• Ex-Fucking-cuse me?

Shadow 1958 - - Off Topic

Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Shadow 1958: “Quote from Fox-Company: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/16508/ Did he really just say that when i was leaving? ” What happened before that? ” Someone was spamming the no no site, but the fact is he said that as i was leaving. when really he didn't need to say anything. ” Right what he said seems really random and out of place

• Ex-Fucking-cuse me?

Quote from Fox-Company: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/16508/ Did he really just say that when i was leaving? ” What happened before that?

• Quote from 6thDragon: “Quote from Shadow 1958: “Quote from Undaunted: “How I will write them ? From forum ? I tried to send message from report section at game. Noone answer they dont say even thanks for message we will look it in 72 hours etc ” Try to report it again if possible. They'll respond eventually ” Key word is "eventually". It takes a few days. If you're at war with a multi-accounter, you could be dead by the time they look into it. ” I know it takes a long time. But you should be hap…

• Quote from Undaunted: “How I will write them ? From forum ? I tried to send message from report section at game. Noone answer they dont say even thanks for message we will look it in 72 hours etc ” Try to report it again if possible. They'll respond eventually

• Quote from Undaunted: “There is a guy in my game He invaded two neighbour with 0 loss they are at asia yakutias and siberia big countries by the way these neighbours are defending their killers at newspaper at diplomacy they are still active they keep to say he is pretty good guy etc. after midnight you see articles only belong them between 1-2 mins These dead neighbours attacked their other neighbours to open his way He has the biggest economy on map with 0 loss and they keep to talking Three o…

• Quote from American Warrior: “Adding to the glitch. How about this. I sent a stack of L5 fighters, strats, attack, and tac bombers to Danzig. Killed all the units. Destroyed all the bunkers and took the province morale down to 0%. I send a light tank to take the province. Take a look at this screenshot. Bunkers are back...all glitched out on the province screen, and some how a anti tank has appeared again when the provinces were all cleared with no ordinance factories to build the anti tank with…

• Quote from American Warrior: “No...your an idiot. Motor infantry reveals stealth. L2 motor infantry should reveal L1 anti tank. Learn to play the game before responding. Maybe try and read the wiki. ” Say that again I'm ripping your throat out mate. I've been on CoW watching for 2 years. Just because you have no idea what you're doing doesn't mean you can insult others you useless prick

• Quote from American Warrior: “So last night I was trying to cap provinces on the north coast of France. I was at war with UK as well and it had a massive fleet sitting off the coast. So I decided to produce L2 militia in a barracks nearby to stealth up and cap them. Sea units should not spot land stealth units. I think anyone that has read the wiki and played the game knows this. Ships spotted the militia. No UK provinces nearby as I had captured all of UK, only the fleet remained. So no...nothi…

• Quote from Undaunted: “I will quit from game too but I will do it for inactives I dont want to see more world map with 15 level inactives does this problem really hard to solve ? ” It is since some people don't know what they're doing and some may have personal issues since it is almost Christmas and exams are on right now for a lot of people. You need to take stuff into account before posting

• Deader than ever

Shouldn't be too hard. The fact that you are one of the people complaining about the fact it's dead is ironic since you were banned from chat and discord

• Deader than ever

Quote from Destructo the Great: “Quote from 6thDragon: “Yeah, I'm sure everyone has moved to Discord. I like for format here better, easier to have more in-depth conversations about one topic. I left Discord recently when someone thought it would be a good idea to let everyone ping each other during an event of some type. I haven't rejoined and haven't looked back. ” i got banned on the discord lol ” You got banned it on bc you keep breaking the TOS and the rules. Just follow them and it'll be l…

• Deader than ever

People might be busy. It is coming up to the Christmas period after all

• From what I've seen I'd say it's either coulrophobia or Ivan Bukovec. Both very skilled players and compete in the alliance World Cup

• That's honestly a joke, you're leaving the game bc you can't change what you're used to? If that's the case how are you going to cope with life it's full of changes and you can't just leave everything when change happens

• Then get used to the change instead of leaving. You'd be annoyed if the game was never updated and bugs were never fixed, the update isn't perfect but it's better than before at least give it a chance

• Change needs to happen, people move on and I generally don't understand why people can't see that. It's impossible to please everyone so people would have left either way