Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think that the power of a nuke is not part of the calculation. I built dozens of nuke yet my percentage was still the same.

• It Didn't Happen

ISyncradar - - General Discussions

What didn't happen?

• It is simply calculated by the sum of all units strength (the highest damage of each unit added together). You could sum all your units strength and divide it with the percentage shown in the newspaper, that is how you could find the sum of all units strength of all countries in the game. You could play with that sum a bit more and use it to find the unit strength of the countries shown on the newspaper. Btw, I might send two replies of almost the same similarities because my previous one isn't …

• The "Largest Armies" or "The World's Mightiest Army" uses the sum of all Units Strength (the highest damage that individual units deal). You could actually find the total Unit Strength of every country in the world by dividing the sum of all your Units Strength with the percentage shown on newspaper (Sum of your Units Strength/Your Percentage on Newspaper). Using the total Unit Strength, we could pretty much find the Units Strength of the top mightiest countries by multiplying the total Unit Str…