Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Artillery misfire

8ujane - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from 6thDragon: “Artillery has splash damage. If you fired on an enemy in melee combat, or very close proximity, to a neutral it will fire in both. Coalition partners are safe, but that’s it. Even if you have ROW or map share the slash damage will hit that unit too. I learned this lesson the hard way once. If it’s an active player, you can just offer peace and explain what happened. Unfortunately with AI, that’s not an option. ” New information me to. So Artillery does have friendlyfire yo…

• Yes, and offcourse date, when profile is created. + Also counter, if someone had more than couple games, where he is playing same map than some other player, and posibility to see those endings. I understand, there is a problem of multiaccounting and that way, we players could make our own research, and then make a player report easily more confirmed result. So actual modes or what they are called, does not need to go throught so much fake reports.

• Quote from 6thDragon: “I think to a point most players just want a small advantage or at least a path of least resistance. If you join a game and find yourself with two active neighbors, one a level five on their second game who hadn’t built any buildings by the first day change and the other is level 75 with 17 games played winning over half, which will you plan to attack? If you see two coalitions with an open slot, which will you be most likely to try to join? Probably the one you think has t…

• Quote from BMfox: “Quote from 8ujane: “Can someone explain this more easier way? I have now read 1 week all the day, when I'm playing about air combat, but it feels that I just don't get it. How It can be so hard to obtain, offcourse english ain't my first language, but still. I'm pretty smart/fast learner(subjectivully), but it feel's still, that, when I thought that I understand and get it 100%, then I read something elsewhere and I get confused. So can someone please explain it simply, in whi…

• Quote from 6thDragon: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Actually I think joining games with mates is kinda sleazy. It makes it too easy to win. I used to do that earlier, but I don't anymore; it feels like cheating a bit (yeah yeah I'm exaggerating but still). ” Like any other advantage in the game, I'd say it depends on how far you take it. Join with one partner, that's probably the same as spending gold in small amounts. Joining with four other apex predators...that's probably as fair as dropping a …

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “My rule of thumb, you CAN go over ten total stack size, but not for any individual unit type. As the calculations above show, two 10-10 stacks are WAY more effective than one 20-20 stack. This is not true for either four 5-5 stacks, or two 0-10 and two 10-0 stacks. ” Can someone explain this more easier way? I have now read 1 week all the day, when I'm playing about air combat, but it feels that I just don't get it. How It can be so hard to obtain, offcourse english ai…

• Same than here.

• Hello, is your hole alliance speaking english? I'm fairly new player, but I'm fast learner and like to study things. Is there a any places in your alliance? And most important question, if you do have place, are you playing games without gold? I rather play, if I can make a choice.