Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• like i said i dont use it much..i prefer a frontal assault but something is different

• am i the only one who has it ?

• Hello..I don`t really use espionage much but in the last couple of games I can`t get it to work at all...when I click the button I get a blank page that says no reports available or something like that...what am I doing wrong ? What am I missing ? Inquiring minds want to know

• Quote from ender611: “propaganda buildings don't speed up the moral rise ” in that case what do they do ?

• I`ve had a half a dozen people here tell me to build industry early although I have stated multiple times it`s the first thing I do..I also build bunkers...nobody really answered my question which I`m restating as what`s a good morale level to maintain before building anything. I`ve asked this question in other posts and always get sarcastic answers regarding my playing ability but what`s the point of recruitment centers ? I always and I do mean always end up with a massive surplus of manpower.

• I get that but you don`t build industry in the provinces you conquer either ?

• but it doesn`t affect build times for buildings or unit production ? that doesn`t really make sense as I see messages saying build times are increased due to low morale ..

• any suggestions ?

• I always build industry at the beginning of the game..if I don`t I run out of resources..what I don`t understand is the purpose of building propoganda centers in conquered provences..if there is no point in building industry what`s the point of increasing morale ?

• Hi..whenever I conquer a province I`ve been building propaganda centers..it takes a long time to build morale..usually when I get to 50% I start building industry...should I keep building propaganda centers until I reach 75 or 100 % then build industry ? Inquiring minds want to know.

• hey thanks

• money

forrestgump007 - - General Discussions

That`s the map I play when I can but I haven`t really played it too much..I usually only join a game unless it`s pretty close to day 1 and I can get a country I want..usually US..in general I do better on larger maps. I`ve learned to produce as much as steel and oil as I can early..also I buy it when it`s cheap..in general I just build everything slow and steady and do ok on resources..eventualy I`ll get sucker punched and react accordingly..if that doesn`t happen my long range plan is attack th…

• money

I generally play allied..for the most part I play very defensively as I`m new building economy then concentrating on building artillery and tank units...I always have enough of everything if I do it right but I don`t usually attack anyone unless provoked..manpower is the one thing I always have a lot of

• Hey thanks..if I could sell people on the market like gold I`d be rich

• I am confused regarding the purpose of recruitment centers..I have posted regarding this before..I don`t understand their practical purpose..as I understand it they only produce manpower and nothing else..I have never come close to running out of manpower whether or not I build them..is it possible I haven`t gotten in a big enough battle yet ?

• money

What I don`t understand is the practical use of recruitment centers..as far as I know they only produce manpower and that`s the one thing I`ve never came close to running out of..can you tell me what I am missing ?

• money

Is there anyway to make more money in the game..as I understand it if I build recruiting stations in provinces it increases manpower and I assume if I build propaganda centers production increases but I am not aware of a strategy to increase income..any suggestions ? Thanks

• diplomatic status

anyone ? I hate it when I get attacked by a " peaceful " country

• diplomatic status

i agree..i would still like to know which is which

• diplomatic status

pretty basic question here..I don`t really understand diplomatic status with countries..what`s the difference between my status with a country and theirs with me..i get the concept but the way it`s worded is confusing..what`s the difference between their relation " on " whatever that means and my relation " on " I get the idea but it sounds like they are not so much saying the same thing as I`m not sure which is which .