Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So please do what you do and I'll continue to do mine. We forfeited that game as a matter of fact as well. If ya look our alliance up you'll see there was no win for that game because we all withdrew. The AI probably over ran that map by now for that matter. I dealt with the harsh reaction of the team mate responsible for spending his gold when he confronted your team member about his insane number of units so early in the game. If you want another match then I'm game, but I don't want either of…

• sure whatever you say. I don't see how you are able to condemn a whole alliance over a game where it just so happens you guys started with 2 more players than us as well as getting mad and forfeiting because I wouldn't remove one player after you guys lost your 2 extra players that just so happened to be able to build over 100 units from ships to sp rocket artillery in a 2 day period and then when you provide what you called a gold report I'm informed that there was no and never would be a gold …

• we look forward to matching up against you lets get together and discuss terms and a date

• New alliance looking to test there metal against another alliance. We are Jolly Chronic Crew My game name is Grizzleaspit, I am one of the founders of our alliance and we would like to find a match that would allow us o test our strategy and teamwork against other dedicated Call of War generals. We will take on all challenges from 3v3 small maps to the 5v5 world maps. No gold allowed except for the free gold the game gives you daily. Best alliance wins. Either contact myself in game or reply to …

• We are looking for any alliance challengers We are: Jolly Chronic Crew My game tag is Grizzleaspit Feel free to message me we accept all challengers from 3v3 regional maps to 5v5 world maps

• Jolly Chronic Crew is looking for an Alliance match to test out team out. No gold (only what the game gives you already) 5v5 Best alliance wins