Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi. Game id: 8317003 I researched transport level 2. My transports are still level 1, 10 hitpoints and speed 44. I tried disembarking and embarking again, still level 1 Best Regards, Marko

• And what about land units passing within range but not through the city? Or standing near city?

• Right, so convoy is basically not interceptor and counts as infantry. interceptor on airstrip counts as patrolling, which I kind knew after my interceptors attack landed planes, they hit back. then one off-topic question follows: grounded planes count for patrolling in everything or everything except attacking that planes do when patrolling?

• Hello, as title suggests. I know patrolling with interceptors will detect stealth units (appropriate level taken into account). If the interceptor is on the ground, will it see approaching militia? I assume it won't without airstrip, since then it is a convoy. thx

• So it's more like pillage?

• This concept reminds me of heroes in Travian. They had experience and leveling, mostly used to add percentage to army's attack and defense. It's been more than 10 years so I don't remember exactly, but I think that they became the most popular feature, with newer version focusing more on your hero than everything else.

• Quote from YoungJamal: “Spoils of war already exists in the game. When you take tiles you gain resources. ” Exactly totally slipped my mind. Just that restoring hitpoints seemed a bit... too much. I didn't think of resources as too much of a spoil, but it is a cool feature

• About scorched earth - I don't think it makes much sense in WW2. It was the modern scorching, like destroying bridges and any ammo and food that can't be transported. But in CoW this support of units is automatic, otherwise it would be horribly complicated. As for scorching in terms of movement (bridges, railroads etc) well you already have half the speed in enemy provinces. Once you capture it you move normal speed. Perhaps countdown to normal speed after capturing province. And also buildings …

• Introducing new maps

markoriver - - Suggestions / Criticism

I would prefer smaller isolated theater, with like 10 players. Easier to fill and may be a refreshment, as is considered "small" game. F.e. Spanish civil war with several fractions starting with same size and strength. You can not move north of the border, and there are seal lanes around so navy still has uses for coastal operations. Might be even every capitol is coastal, so yeah. As for special things, I would very much favor something different . Like AI nation that spawns forces every day. I…

• Supply Lines

markoriver - - Suggestions / Criticism

I am not sure about all those details with ports, but in general I like the idea. If you don't have connection to core provinces, unit should suffer and slowly disintegrate. It would put paratroopers back in line. So you can build lot of paratroopers and throw them behind enemy, but if you armies and paras don't connect soon, then paras are doomed. I would keep it simple until we see how it plays, f.e. only trigger this if unit is surrounded by enemy provinces (could also be that unit is stuck b…

• I like the idea of supply lines, and that would combine great with this idea. As for 'Geneva Convention slight avoidances', I actually wrote another option with "release" being "execute" which would only have negative effect (beside reputation, enemy where POWs come from would get morale boost in their provinces as they are more resolved) but you could still do it just as flavor of being evil or smt. And then I deleted that part as I was concerned not to be misunderstood

• Well, they were from your manpower. Just some part of it is not destroyed in battle but taken by enemy. He can't use it, only give it back. Thx for comment

• Hi, I was thinking about prisoners of war and how could it be possible introduced into game like this. I read several suggestion but they tend to focus on labor camps or smt. This is my take, seeing P.O.W. only as (exchangeable) resource and trying to reduce any micromanagement that came up in other suggestions and additional user timed actions. 1. What is it Prisoners would be special kind of resource, as it is not simply global resource for your country, but you would have a list of prisoners …

• Fleet won't move

markoriver - - Bug Reports and Issues

That's nice of you to say that One more thing which might be relevant. That fleet did NOT ended where it should have been. Last time I moved them, there was direction arrow drawn, but in addition there was another one which was perfectly horizontal, although appear white, that was visible when I was giving the order. Since I used drag&drop and line is being drawn, this additional one was appearing. And fleet ended up somewhere else. I wouldn't be surprised if it is division by 0 or smt, sine lin…

• Fleet won't move

markoriver - - Bug Reports and Issues

ello, last 24h there were some "hickups" in one game. Some units didn't want to move by drag&drop. Now, all seems normal except one fleet. When it is selected, there is no Move command. If I try attack or split and move, there is that fading tooltip saying when it will arrive, but game actually doesn't register movement command. So it is kinda stuck. Game ID: 5379397 Screenshot attached. Best Regards, Marko

• Thank you guys for your answers

• Hi, I've been reading about units stacking. Correct me if I am wrong - max 10 units will deal damage in case of bigger stacks, but that is 10 best units per armor class? I've read somewhere that 10 tactical bombers + 10 attack bombers are great combo, so in case this 20 bombers are attacking army that has both infantry and heavy armor, all 20 bombers will deal damage. Is this correct understanding? If yes, same question for artillery. If I make stack of 20 with (SP) artillery and (SP) rocket art…