Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CoW 2.0 - Part Two

Sidney Ruff-Diamond - - News

I think the new look is fine as a direction - but, as many have noted, the terrain textures are way too similar. It's a huge part of the game tactics and now I cant tell the difference between them just by looking. Please make them more distinguishable - you don't have to change the aesthetic, just make the differences more obvious - currently its too difficult to play. Lastly one aesthetic issue; the ocean; not a fan of the flat, matte paper look - the old shimmering shore edge was cool, would …

• Tac bombers are my main offense weapon too - with a stack of 10 at L3 or better, your opponent has to have some serious AA to stop them - one or two at L1 wont do much against them; SPAA at L2 or better is when I think twice and have to use other units, but the fact is most players seem to neglect AA in their stacks. I've been playing 2 years and I'm 15 for 15 mostly using this strategy (first few games I used SP Art as my main unit). So I'm totally on the Tac bomber team - Allied doctrine.

• Call of War 2.0 Preview

Sidney Ruff-Diamond - - News

Please leave the current graphics as a playable option. The new version looks just like S1914 and I quit that game because of the graphics. You have a winning look right now; it ain't broke PLEASE don't 'fix' it.