Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 996.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Soviet revivalism is a possibility

• Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “I'll leave a vote, keep it, or delete this forum. ” Nah keep it it's interesting Can you play China or Japan? What doctrines do they use?

• The Zeppelin Dropship and Flying Fortress look straight out of a Miyazaki film forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/22158/forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/22159/ Not sure if this game is for me, but the playthrough certainly is, keep us updated!

• Quote from 6thDragon: “It often leads to odd results as it tends to give extra weight to highly specialized units. ” I believe interceptors and strategic bombers both skew it significantly.

• Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Yes, it is the one with mechs, I'd say it's different because of the well... just look at the graphics, there are new nations, the research is incredibly fast, and honestly the graphics look amazing to be honest. I'll be sure to give you a screenshot of the full map of what I mean by new nations. I think this is a what if Germany won world war 1 situation, or it's just a fantasy, to be honest I'm not sure. ” Looks...steampunk? Let's see Zoomed out the map looks lik…

• Tech help

Lord Crayfish - - Off Topic

@Marzohnne and sorry to summon you but @freezy and @Geden? Do you know any tricks that could help?

• Isn't this the one with the mechs? How does it differ mainly from Call of War?

• Forum Members Game

Lord Crayfish - - General Discussions

I might choose Libya or Ukraine IDK which. Maybe Turkey. Possibly Canada or Sweden.

• Forum Game

What about Blitzkrieg?

• STORY TIME

Lord Crayfish - - Roleplaying Threads

Quote from Carking the 6th: “King of Jordan ” Now we know it! To tell the truth I previously thought it was Turkey based on your apparent preference for playing as them (is that you). On second thoughts though that seemed unlikely.

• Quote from Soviet onion republic: “Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from Soviet onion republic: “I'm tempted to do Tannu tuva but people want me to do commie china ” If you like, we can see who can do a better CCP game.On the other hand, if the forums are brigading a game together maybe we can ally to unite Eurasia ” I'll do both ” How goes it>?

• Removed

Lord Crayfish - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from z00mz00m: “This makes it clear that we're talking about regimental formations, not squads ” Can't have nice things just because new players get confused? Kind of a good idea but the tanks, ships and planes also look cool and they heark back to Risk or Axis & Allies too. We already have the diamond-shaped tag things. You can choose to use one or the other in settings although IDK who plays like that as default. Quote from TheZhukov: “also expanding unit designations like please, 150 un…

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “In my experience, RRG/AA stacks aren't the meta for vanilla WaW maps at all. I play them quite often, and win most of them (if I don't quit them because there are massive golders around), and I hardly ever build any of those stacks. When I meet enemies who do, I leave them standing around and evade them, taking all their land except the provinces where those one or two big stacks are. Usually that is enough to make them quit, and when the AI takes over they break it up…

• Cores/ Formables

Lord Crayfish - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from -Xx_Ice_xX-: “It really annoys me when in 1939 historical world war, when Japan starts with Chinese territories (Shanghai, Beijing) and in a game where China reconquers them, they don't gain cores on it. Like historically, these have been the central cultural hubs of Chinese history, it would make sense for them to be cores. Same goes for Nationalist China invading Commie China and not gaining cores. ” I agree it's annoying for China, but I don't see formable cores as the best solutio…

• How's it going? I am willing to take up any nations that need players if the assigned player has quite If not I'd like to join as Libya Hoping this works out alright and happy to do any administration

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Talvisota: “The bad gateway is back...... ” What bad gateway is this? Is this why the forums are so quiet?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Her Claudioship NVKP A.K.A. "The Backstab Person" Pan-Asian is a better doctrine than Axis when played correctly and you cannot change my mind You just lost The Game. Join the Madness here: CoW Forum Players! Unite! ” Actual identity theft

• Since 1.5 the regrettable discontinuation of the Mediterranean 1941 round there've been only two historic modes available: Historic World War and Blitzkrieg. I am proposing or bringing up a map kind of like Historic version of the Pacific round, what Blitzkrieg is to Clash of Nations. People have brought this up on the subreddit and I think it's a good idea, it is larger than the Med and more like Blitzkrieg so more similar to Bytro's existing maps. Could call it Far East 1941 or Pacific 1941 or…

• CoW Knee-Slappers

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I really like the idea of Hitler saying that the Allies golded... very much like him, actually. ” Like this?

• CoW Knee-Slappers

Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “This is a thread to share jokes, puns, or riddles related to CoW, WW2, or geography. The cornier the better. Please use spolier tags where appropriate ” Quote from Carking the 6th: “How did Operation Buggeration advance so fast? (Hidden Content) ” These might be some of the corniest jokes I've heard in my life. Props to you guys