Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Creating a match

Luoniev - - Bug Reports and Issues

Does it say why you are not able to create a game? What is happening when you press create game?

• This is not a bug, this has happend to me a lot of times. The AI stops halfway because the attack it was suppose to do is not not available. The AI then even understand that attacking the province could be suicidal for the troops, it let's the troops to stop and then sees the troops you have in your city.

• It is impossible to gift gold to other players. This is something that could be posted in suggestions forum nevertheless, this might be a good idea of people being able to buy gold gifts to each others.

• This is a tricky question, i believe no one here has tested every country yet. But this depends on if you want to have defend yourself from the navy, or ground troops. I always liked South Africa for the beginning, just one front to defend, not hard to assemble troops. But in late game it is easily to get attacked from the sea. On the other hand if you are a country in Asia, example Arkhangelsk, then even if you are close to the sea, the chance it lower that someone will attack from there, tho y…