Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mine were Level 2 rockets. It even says in the description that once launched they can be shot down. So airplanes, AA and artillery should not be able to shoot them down. It happened twice in the same game. second time was a test to see if it was really happening.

• Unusual Error?

VonPripps - - Beta Feedback & Issues

I just opened a new thread on this. I launched Level 2 Rockets on a railgun stack. The rockets were shot down. No damage to troops, buildings or morale. 7:32 am Vienna: The 26th Rocket Battery (SOUTH SUDAN) (DX 26) has been destroyed by the 21st Railroad Gun Regiment (POLAND) "". 7:34 am Lwów: The 12th Rocket Battery (SOUTH SUDAN) (DX 12) has been destroyed by the 21st Railroad Gun Regiment (POLAND) "". 7:35 am Prague: The 44th Rocket Battery (SOUTH SUDAN) (DX 44) has been destroyed by the 21st …

• I have used Rockets but they are being destroyed without doing any damage. I am NOT using flying bombs (V1). My rockets were flying in to attack. They were NOT on the ground. 7:32 am Vienna: The 26th Rocket Battery (SOUTH SUDAN) (DX 26) has been destroyed by the 21st Railroad Gun Regiment (POLAND) "". 7:34 am Lwów: The 12th Rocket Battery (SOUTH SUDAN) (DX 12) has been destroyed by the 21st Railroad Gun Regiment (POLAND) "". 7:35 am Prague: The 44th Rocket Battery (SOUTH SUDAN) (DX 44) has been …

• I have same issue. Transports arent upgrading. Thought at first it was due to troops were already at sea when upgrade finished. But when I put new troops to sea the issue remained. Game #8314496

• Warships

VonPripps - - Bug Reports and Issues

No, no, no. They were not. I had ships sitting in the middle of Siberia and Finland. It WAS not a visual glitch. I could not give any orders to those ships. Stop saying it was a visual glitch.

• Warships

Sorry. But that is bullsh**t. I had 30 ships PARKED the whole game. You now how much resources that cost me!!?? Level 3 to 5 battleships, carriers etc. So dont tell me something like that. It just pisses me off even more. You tell the people to get back to me or you stay quiet. Visual bug my a**!!!

• Warships

This is still happening. Over 40 ships parked on land

• Warships

VonPripps - - Manual

I have filed a report and mentioned in the "how do you like this game" pop up

• Warships

I found my lost ships. They are also on land!! This is no good. That is over 30 ships. from level 3 to level 5. Carriers, Battleships all sitting on Land. This sucks!!

• Warships

And now one of my battleships are sailing through the Ural Mountains. Thats over 20 units lost now.

• Warships

Quote from Edinburgh 04: “My ships are stuck in the middle of a continent in 3 spots, any way around this? Or do they have to fix the programming? ” Same here. I split up 20 naval ships into 2 10 stacks. One stack ended up in the middle of Siberia and the other 10 stack just disappeared. So I lost basically 20 ships all upgraded by a bug in the game.