Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 102.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mediterranean

Cecil Rhodes. - - Questions and Answers

• mediterranean

I dont think that will happen... at least we know thats its formally gona and not in an odd state of limbo like Endgame 1944

• I've noticed that a similar bug occurs with all air units. They take too much damage from gorund units and deal a fraction of their normal attacks. This includes Nuclear Rockets and Nuclear Bombers too, from what i've seen

• Event Schedule

Quote from Carking the 6th: “There is no info, why is this spreading all of a sudden? It’s like these certain accounts all talk about the same thing… The devs don’t tell anyone, no one is allowed to know. Not even Freezy will hint at it. ” I believe that it stems from mine and a few other's attempts to 'crack' the event rotation. We realized after a bit that they are chosen somewhat at random. Also interesting to not that I have not seen the 1944 map in a year or so.

• WWI RP- Join now!

Cecil Rhodes. - - Roleplaying Threads

Quote from Carking the 6th: “I agree that Bytro games (even supremacy) don’t really WW1 that well, but I could see how it would be fun. Imagine having to manage resources and armies on a national level, trying to find breakthroughs and win a war of attrition as fast as possible. You’d have to manage your resources so you don’t get outlasted but also would want to attack and win where possible to break the enemy and actually win the war. Not to mention needing to work and coordinate with allies a…

• Quote from _Pyth0n_: “I can vouch for Donk, since I too have also been present from 2020ish (not consistently) It's enough to observe the change of the forum's "ebb and flow". Do I think Car is a major factor in this? Sure, he probably is. However, there are other important factors, such as: - Audience becoming younger - Switch from gold-only to introduction of cards - CoW 2.0 - Promotion of the forum on a similar level to the discord - More of a "P2W" focus by Bytro - Among other similar factor…

• WWI RP- Join now!

Cecil Rhodes. - - Roleplaying Threads

Applications for WW1 RP will begin on Feb. 20th(Next Tuesday) RWR will be hosting its 22nd Roleplay next week, and it will be a WW1 RP. Join us as Players suffer Trenchfoot and shellshock on the Western front, starvation and the cold in the East, heatstroke and dehydration in the sands of the Middle East, Malaria in the jungles of Africa, and as various warlords and the Great Powers move their chess pieces and pawn in the ticking timebomb that is China. The Roleplay is planned to span from 1914-…

• Blitzkrieg VP bug?

Victory points in Europe Blitzkreig map First saw it two years back, someone told me that it's a unfixed remnant of 1.0 call of war

• I think It's a bug. A few of my friends joined other games and same thing happened.

• Guys.... Just joined a game as Italy. My navy is all over the place. Not to mention Japan's, the USA's, and UK's placements...

• Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “In this picture, the province of Al-Hartha in Iraq has a Local Port. However, the Local Port icon is not displayed on the coast where it should be, but rather more inland, on a road. This is in an ACAI round - does that have something to do with it? forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/19801/ ” I borught this issue once already when the Before-Last ACAI was up for joining. Seems they didnt do anything.

• Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Most people agree it that 1 day = 6 months so you're pretty much close to the accepted average. This is also easier to work with, since it makes 1 year = 2 days and therefore 1 month = 4 hours. Day 16 -- from which starting date? 1932 or 1934? ” I believe that the start date for regular maps is 1936, as said in their description. I'm counting from the basic Europe at war map.

• Hello guys, i've come to ask a question. How many days/months/years is a real day in Call of War? I'm hosting an rp event and would like to know if there is an official answer. I've calculated that due to nukes being available on day 16 for the Allies, and 2d 8h+2d 8H+28 hrs for productions (rounded for convenience)=22 days= (from Jan 1936 to July 1945) (again, convenience) Therefore 528 hrs=108 months=132/27, therefore 44 hrs equal approx 9 months, or I day = 5 months. What do you guys think?

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Does anyone still want to do this, one day? ” Yea, I'm still up. Seems we got participants but 0 organization.

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Cecil Rhodes.: “To quote: Plus I ain't hating on other races, I only discriminate against commies. Anyways, what's the deal with counting/not coutning my vote? Just asking. ” My politcal opponent deems you as 'fasict' and 'rasict' for their own favour. I've vouched for you, and argued in favour, they then proceeded to threaten me out of the race. Anyways, since I've won, free beer for everyone ” Average political debate/campaign:

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Cecil of course. @Cecil Rhodes. Explain. ” To quote: Plus I ain't hating on other races, I only discriminate against commies. Anyways, what's the deal with counting/not coutning my vote? Just asking.

• Quote from freezy: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Nope, same stats regardless of doctrine ” Yep, that's cos they are not producable yet, so some Doctrines would not get their production buff/debuff, which would be unfair. ” Yet?....

• Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “It definitely wasn't Paratroopers, as the newspaper refers to the army that capture the province as an Armored Car Division. ” some possibilities: Some time ago, Oregon gave NC ROW due to pupularity, or maybe when the Oregon player was still active. Anyway, NC sent the Amored car randomly to this province, and 1 of 2 things happened: It was stationed in the center of the province, and when NC declared, it automatically captured the province. THe second explenatio…

• Also, do doctrine buffs/debuffs apply for the flame tanks? From what i've seen its a consistent 16 attack damage in comitern and pan asian, and the HP seems to be the same. It'd be logical for the FT's to be same regardless of doctrine, as in the release notes it was stated "Other doctrines will have access to captured Churchill Crocodile units...". Just wondering. Regards

• Mock Presidential race Pt.3

Cecil Rhodes. - - Off Topic

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Cecil Rhodes.: “I vote for the Saviour ” You’re vote does not get counted, due to your Unnoble actions against the union. And the fact that you called the Saviour a communist. ” 1984