Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Not sure if its already known, but the buttons sometimes do random stuff. You click on one and a whole different menu related to a different button shows up. I just tried giving my unit a move order and the game info opened?? The problem is that it gets worse and worse. The most usual occurrence is the "settings, language, log out" menu opening when you try to back to the main menu. (two buttons on the very right while in a round). I have to use browser buttons and alternatives more and more oft…

• Hey all, I was wondering how you can determine how much damage buildings will receive, when there province has been captured. I know about units damaging buildings in combat, but there is additional dmg when they are being captured and I have no clue where thats coming from. Hope somebody of you can help me with this, thanks.

• Building and using nuclear bombs

DeepCrystal - - Manual

You said that you fortified an airport. But nuclear bombers and missiles require a secret laboratory, which is why they are also listed under that research category.