Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey yall, i'm here to just ask a staff on when will the moderator application be reviewed and replied. We need some kind of information if our application is reviewed, accepted,rejected or not seen yet. has the application closed? we need some kind of update. i know yall busy irl but yeah we need some kind of statement if possible. Peace out.

• Quote from Celeste: “Quote from Gen. Smit: “Quote from General Prysky: “Quote from Gen. Smit: “I used gold for buying the top tiers of units. I use gold when people are being unpolitical, suspect twin accounts or commit themselves to lying/deceit in the game in order to win. If I want to be sure to win certain battles to punish such misleading/false behavior I feel it is justified in all senses, Malicious play should never be rewarded with victory. Real strategists I leave alone. But you can eas…

• Quote from Gen. Smit: “I used gold for buying the top tiers of units. I use gold when people are being unpolitical, suspect twin accounts or commit themselves to lying/deceit in the game in order to win. If I want to be sure to win certain battles to punish such misleading/false behavior I feel it is justified in all senses, Malicious play should never be rewarded with victory. Real strategists I leave alone. But you can easily discern the malicious players. Some examples: wanting supply drops a…

• ive finished first on nigeria and ma clique, havent try japan tho, maybe after this match.

• i definetly like either Ma-clique, North Sudan or Japan.

• Quote from Winterfliege: “Ah yeah, before I forget it again... What I meant about the tension is, that it was discussed many times in the past, every time with the same answer and in many many threads it got really bad.. worst than a battlefield even.... And it's just for the Gold part of it, the rest is totally fine, but also in multiple threads already. ” i've seen many players leaving because of gold players. They said that this game is categorized as P2W as gold can literally be used for any…

• Quote from Winterfliege: “That's right, finding fitting mods can be hard. You still can try to volunteer, I have to say, I've seen Mods that were only in Chat like 3 Days a week only for like one hour, so your 'time-issue' might actually be no issue Just try it and ask the SMOD if that's okay. ” i'd suggest to find more mods on different timezones so servers/forums/ customer service can be responded/replied 24/7. if you guys have implemented this system then its cool. just a suggestion!

• Quote from Mr Stug III: “Naval bombers are the best of course, if enemy dont have an hangar with Interceptors around. You can also use your fleet wisely by attacking with the correct unit and never exceed division size over 10 units to get the maximum firepower. For example i see many noobs that send loads of Battleships cause they think they are the best. Few subs on them and they are gone. I use Destroyers and subs alone in sets of 10 units to be able control them individually and maybe 6 BS w…

• i agree, i usually mass-produce tons of naval bombers at my coastal, can bomb convoys, watch out for cruisers tho! i always have a stack of warships just incase.