Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tech help

Lady Aragosta - - Off Topic

Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “It’d be smart to drop it ” It would. But it would be fun to resurrect it. I'm slightly torn here.

• Tech help

Do you want me to resurrect this argument after a week's silence, or shall we drop it? I have a draft for my next reply saved and everything.

• Tech help

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “I was going to write something about diplomacy, but the 'anlmost' is taking up nearly all of my attention. Do you have something against drab greens? I like that shade of green. ” That shade of green is alright, but not too… vivid. Nothing special, nothing I’d enjoy staring at. ” Huh. I suppose you like acid green. The sort of colour I don't mind seeing in nature but humans can't pull off artificially. Quote from Carking the 6th: “Not sure …

• Forum Members Game

Lady Aragosta - - General Discussions

I should hope so.

• Forum Members Game

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from GeneralTanke: “I'm not sure what country I want but I want to join this and I want to stay away from Aragosta. ” Aragosta isn't THAT scary. ” No, I'm not. I'm a treacherous [] but I'm not actually a terribly good player. Quote from AllStar: “Can we make backstabbing off-limits? This should be a friendly and enjoyable forum game, not a battleground of deceit. ” Given that it's a game that revolves around invading people and destroying their countries, I think …

• Tech help

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Drab greens. Also still true, anlmost completely grey and later red. Are you allying with the 20 inactives per game? ” I was going to write something about diplomacy, but the 'anlmost' is taking up nearly all of my attention. Do you have something against drab greens? I like that shade of green. Quote from Carking the 6th: “ What is the world other than chaotic and clashing? If this is so, then the color map would only make sense. Yes, there are bad examples of it, b…

• Tech help

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “I didn't, actually. Maybe that should have been where I started. And given that you also seem to prefer the abomination that is colours mode over the aesthetically pleasing relations mode, I think it's safe to say that our ideas of what constitute a pleasant interface differ considerably. ” You… traitor! ” Maybe so, but a traitor of taste and discretion. ” Nah, Color map is better. Rel…

• Tech help

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “I didn't, actually. Maybe that should have been where I started. And given that you also seem to prefer the abomination that is colours mode over the aesthetically pleasing relations mode, I think it's safe to say that our ideas of what constitute a pleasant interface differ considerably. ” You… traitor! ” Maybe so, but a traitor of taste and discretion.

• Forum Members Game

I don't even use tanks that much.

• Forum Members Game

Sorry, going to have to veto that. I don't want to end up as Axis.

• Tech help

Huh. I opened CoW just then and guess what? No trace of the problem. No popup, and I experimentally opened my dormant Australia game and nothing untoward happened to it (outside of Australia being invaded). I haven't even complained about it to anyone outside of this thread (or my wall, where I first raised it). Of course it's going to reappear just as the forum game starts. But all the same. Given that it's been plaguing me for a while, that's just bizarre.

• Tech help

I didn't, actually. Maybe that should have been where I started. And given that you also seem to prefer the abomination that is colours mode over the aesthetically pleasing relations mode, I think it's safe to say that our ideas of what constitute a pleasant interface differ considerably.

• It Didn't Happen

I have a few ideas as to what it could mean, but I wouldn't say it's obvious. Unless everyone but me has recently been in discussion with this guy and I missed something.

• Forum Members Game

I've decided: I will put up with the awful laggy interface if I can't fix it by then and lock myself into this. Caucasus, please.

• It Didn't Happen

Quote from Addin Turx: “Before anyone even talks about it, just know it it all LIES. ” I don't think you've achieved anything aside from piquing our curiosity.

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Exactly what I was thinking. Has Livia become the new Claudio? Only time will tell. (Probably not.) ” Livia…? ” Livia Drusilla. The statue in my profile pic.

• Forum Members Game

South USA... interesting. I might transfer to Caucasus. But at this stage I still haven't decided what I'm prepared to put up with to join. Really don't want to drop out of a third forum-organised game midway, no matter how legitimate the reasons.

• Tech help

This is in fact related to CoW, but I wasn't sure where it belonged so I settled on here as the least disruptive spot. So, lately I've been sitting out of games because I've been getting this message: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/22146/ Which, when I play a game, means it's insanely laggy and automatically on the low-graphics mode (the latter I can live with even though I find it ugly but the former is such an impediment that I actually abandoned a game because it was annoying me so …

• Forum Game

Possibly.

• Exactly what I was thinking. Has Livia become the new Claudio? Only time will tell. (Probably not.)